• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

...what about if you sit on the ground, @Darkkin? Does he like to sit on you then?

My dog likes to do this:

That was when we were patrolling a hazard reduction/biodiversity conservation burn-off a few years ago.

I've noticed my dog always sits very upright like in that photo, @Darkkin - not like a "normal" dog. In fact, on her sofa she sits using the back rest against her back. Do you suppose it's because she's a fast-running breed too?

20220521_121856.jpg

Not necessarily mine, but a client’s dog that is very much my dream dog :hearteyes:

I did not put the E-collar on him and I do not use it.

8B68ADB1-FADC-4EC2-9CE2-804CAB360538.jpeg

Doing some obedience practice in the rain (this is Hex. She is going to start competing in Rally in July and is entered in a conformation show this coming weekend.)

As an aside, I really wish my hips didn’t look like that!

38904991-3C9F-4DF5-BEB9-8FA705A498C4.jpeg
A5F6525B-ADD2-4DCC-8720-D31100DB3BC6.jpeg
5FFFB2F8-29AC-447C-A3C7-A51BBDEA3769.jpeg

This is my staffy Zinc, and our newest member is my sons Kitten she's called Star. I wasn't sure how well it would go introducing them, Zinc keeps following her around licking her, is this normal? I think he's cleaning her haha, not what I expected.

20220628_205916.jpg

This is my staffy Zinc, and our newest member is my sons Kitten she's called Star. I wasn't sure how well it would go introducing them, Zinc keeps following her around licking her, is this normal? I think he's cleaning her haha, not what I expected.

View attachment 80796

Ah, the Staffy. The English Bull Terrier's concrete headed cousin. Every single one I say hello to tries to give me a kiss and yes, I have been nutted a few times!

Has he managed to say Mumma? Dog V4 sometimes does!

Ah, the Staffy. The English Bull Terrier's concrete headed cousin. Every single one I say hello to tries to give me a kiss and yes, I have been nutted a few times!

Has he managed to say Mumma? Dog V4 sometimes does!

OK that made me laugh, many of times I've come home and bent down to greet him, only for him to jump up and as you say, been nutted by the concrete head haha.

I noticed that you commented on your body in another post as well crewlucaa. Although this may be how you perceive yourself, please remember that you are a beautiful young woman and look great in the picture with your dog.

Thank you, you are just the sweetest! :)
So happy you have joined us here. Make yourself at home!

New Threads

Top Bottom