• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

WHAT is the stupidest thing u can think of

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to think of just one thing that's incredibly stupid:
Anti-Vaxxers, Autism $peaks, PETA (which I've hated long before they trashed Steve Irwin on what would have been his 57th birthday), and omniphobic/carnophobic vegans who think even meat-eating animals should be forced to eat only plants which would surely kill them.

Flat earth theory. Just...think about that for a moment. In a satirical sort of way it's good for laughs, but for the select few who have bought into it...

Quack treatments and get-rich-quick schemes also, both of which are pretty lame. I guess reading both the fine print and in between the lines doesn't occur to many people.

and omniphobic/carnophobic vegans who think even meat-eating animals should be forced to eat only plants which would surely kill them.

Wasn't there a verse in the bible that sad that the lion would eat of the straw someday? Of course, that would require a major overhaul of it whole gastrointestinal track, which I don't see happening any time soon.

Warning signs. I have a roll of lead tape. On the front of the package it says "Lead Tape". On the bottom of the package it says "Warning, this product contains lead".
Oh! you forgot the part that says "This product contains chemicals known to cause cancer in the state of California.'

Oh! you forgot the part that says "This product contains chemicals known to cause cancer in the state of California.'

Everything you buy in California has that statement except sirachia packets which l am proud to state come from any type restaurant there.

Oh! I know. It's extremely hard on them. When I lived up in north Idaho. We would ride snowmobiles up in the mountains. When we had to load and unload them from the trailer. We sometime had to ride them up to 50ft on bare road which had traction sand on it from the snow plow. Before we got them into the snow. Luckily, the ski's had this inexpensive and easily replaceable metal rod on the bottom of them that took the brunt of the wear.

A local guy made the news when he crashed his snowmobile into a concrete wall and died. In the middle of summer. Drunk of course.

My daughter used to tell me about the things her brother would say. Like hot dogs were the pig's weenie. And your large intestine would reach around the world 4 times. Years later I read in some health book how long your large intestine really was, but the next entry was that something else (I think all your blood vessels or nerves) would reach around the world so many times. So maybe that's where he got it.

And in 2001, just two days after the Sept. 11 attacks, Rev. Jerry Falwell said the U.S. shared blame for the crisis which had befallen it.

"I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America, I point the finger in their face and say, 'You helped this happen,'" Falwell said on the "700 Club" program. Pat Robertson, the host, agreed.

A local guy made the news when he crashed his snowmobile into a concrete wall and died. In the middle of summer. Drunk of course.

If you really wanna know! What's the worse possible thing you can do on a snowmobile? That's running into a barbed wire fence. And that happens quite often too.

"Social hierarchy" at school. Apparently there's people who are "better" than others because they are rich or "cool" or "popular" or "pretty". Hmph. Stupid people. I think everyone should be equal and those so called "popular" or "pretty" or "cool" people at school are way nastier than everyone else anyway. :confused::mad::D

Spending an insane amount of money like 500 euro on something like a handbag just because it has some fancy brand name on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom