• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

WHAT is the stupidest thing u can think of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone told me once that just because I like the dark side of the Force that it meant that I was a satanist and a truly evil person who no one should ever associate with.

#Ignorance

Someone told me once that just because I like the dark side of the Force that it meant that I was a satanist and a truly evil person who no one should ever associate with.

#Ignorance

That is funny stupid....

I had a kid in Grade 12 try to tell me I wasn't actually Native by blood and it meant more about who you hung out with that defined that; I was quite close to socking him in the jaw for saying that, and he was Native himself... it's sad to me that Native Racism against other Natives is still a thing in this day and age

Being told in 7th grade I had to comply with how to act and what I could or couldn't do on my own time
as if I were still in school or face expulsion! :confused:
School should have no control rules when you're not at school.
I thought that was really stupid.

Some teacher saw me doing wheelies and things with my bicycle on a church parking lot that was empty
and considered it unsafe.

Supermarket car park on a gradient.
Store exit at the top of the slope.

Mr Gracey once wrestling with a grocery laden trolley (cart) - on said car park,
wheeling it perpendicular to the slope pushing from the rear.

Getting himself into a tizzy and blaming the trolley -
Which wasn’t moving forward in a straight line.

Funny daft to watch :)

I just watched 'sleeping with the far right'... the whole concept of a half Indian man raised in America with an eastern European wife being a racist British Nationalist is pretty stupid. Talk about projecting self-loathing.

Warning signs. I have a roll of lead tape. On the front of the package it says "Lead Tape". On the bottom of the package it says "Warning, this product contains lead".

A guy in Wales rings up ASDA to complain that the Pizza he has bought from them has no toppings and just appears to be a pizza base.

Part way into making his complaint, he realises he has opened the Pizza upside down. The staff taking his complaint thought it was hilarious.

Here's the call:

Last edited:
I started to say that popcorn gives calories on uncooked popcorn, but as I thought about it, I realized it's talking about the measurements, not in eating a cup of unpopped popcorn.

When they announced the next Doctor Who would be a woman, among the negative responses, one person said 'Time Travel is for men'.

That is just not right. I have raced them on grass and that is hard on them.

Oh! I know. It's extremely hard on them. When I lived up in north Idaho. We would ride snowmobiles up in the mountains. When we had to load and unload them from the trailer. We sometime had to ride them up to 50ft on bare road which had traction sand on it from the snow plow. Before we got them into the snow. Luckily, the ski's had this inexpensive and easily replaceable metal rod on the bottom of them that took the brunt of the wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom