• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

WHAT is the stupidest thing u can think of

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Here's some serious ones)

People who drink/take drugs and then think it's okay to drive a vehicle; that's just a sure-fire way to ruin your life if you get caught - regardless of whether or not you end up hitting someone.

When someone is so engrossed by their phone/music that they walk out into the road without looking - sometimes even walking out from in-between two parked vehicles, which is one of the first things you're taught not to do when you're learning to cross the road as a kid.
I think the Green Cross Code needs an update, because stuff like that is just an accident waiting to happen.

Last edited:
(Now the funny ones)

When you think you recognise someone in the street so you call to them, but when they turn around you see it's not the person you thought it was - which is always an awkward moment.

When someone is going down the street, they realise they've left something in a shop but - instead of just turning around in the street - they make a big display of it and pretty much let everyone know they have forgotten something, just to justify turning around.

Designer shoes for women:

Fall+09+Shoe+Composite.jpg

(Here's some serious one)

People who drink/take drugs and then think it's okay to drive a vehicle; that's just a sure-fire way to ruin your life if you get caught - regardless of whether or not you end up hitting someone.

When someone is so engrossed by their phone/music that they walk out into the road without looking - sometimes even walking out from in-between two parked vehicles, which is one of the first things you're taught not to do when you're learning to cross the road as a kid.
I think the Green Cross Code needs an update, because stuff like that is just an accident waiting to happen.
Hey - pretending to be looking at cell phones could be an answer to those of us who have to look at the ground when walking. lol

Shopping mall, with mirrors on every surface. I think so you could look at yourself in your newly bought fashions.
Ooooorrr…...since you probably are not wearing that new outfit, so you'll look at yourself in the old outfit and think a new outfit would help. lol

When I realized that webcam, meant web camera and I could take still shots with it. And could not figure out why I was seeing pictures of my bookcase online, with my books. "Hey that's weird, that looks like my exact bookcase." It was turned away from my computer, facing a bookcase.

My microwave oven warning me that the food is hot. Well, duh!!!!

That's because the company doesn't to want to risk some genius suing them because they burned themselves and the microwave *didn't* warn them it was too hot.

And yet so many commercials show people grabbing the food-like product out of their microwave with their bare hands and shoving it into their face as soon as it's done heating, speaking of really stupid things.

Apparently on Tumblr and Reddit, there are "Shoplifting Communities" - quite literally, it's people who go online and brag in plain sight of everyone about all the stuff they've stolen from shops, along with giving tips on how to shoplift without others knowing about it.

Oh.

I often get dressed in the dark with my eyes closed.

One morning I seem to have a lot of trouble putting my trousers on.

I pushed my arms through to straighten out the legs.

Job done.

When I got downstairs into the light, I realised they were on inside out.

The white of the pockets outside not inside.

I left them that way most of the morning.

If you really wanna know! What's the worse possible thing you can do on a snowmobile? That's running into a barbed wire fence. And that happens quite often too.

Happened to my uncle. Lucky it just threw him back off the sled, could have been decapitated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom