• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is the most overrated video game franchise of all time?

FF7 is one of my favorite game don't ruin my childhood xDDD ( and i am not an hardcore Sony zealot , most of the time i played on nintendo consoles then PC ^^ , but my brother had the PS1 and PS2.)

8 was great too ! But I never managed to play ff9 , I got bored, i guess? I started ff with 7 and 8 so I wasnt expected ff9 to be more classic heroic fantasy.
I should try it thought , but even the playable characters I doesnt realy like them.

About ff XIV, I heard they even destroyed the world of the game with an in game event right?^^' , at least that was creative!

About ff XIV, I heard they even destroyed the world of the game with an in game event right?^^' , at least that was creative!
Yes kind of, it was a brilliant close down despite it being one of the worst initially highly rated MMORPG disasters ever, amazingly despite the game's many issues there was still a fair few hardcore veterans that stuck with it and some people logged in just to see the stunning ending, you just had to be there to fully appreciate it, it left you actually upset that the server had closed even though the game itself was c**p, begging for more:

(Skip to 5:20 if you get bored to see the actual end)

It's a great shame that by far the best ever part of the original FF XIV was the final ending and then it was over a year or so to wait for the new replacement release that although much better rated was still somewhat disappointing in my opinion.

Last edited:
IMO it's a toss up between Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto or Halo, and I've played the first 3 Uncharted games on the PS3, and they all suck.

God yes, they really DO "all suck". My official answer to your question though is, "all games released after 2009" (I very much prefer the older games, ones released between 1994 and 2004).

God yes, they really DO "all suck". My official answer to your question though is, "all games released after 2009" (I very much prefer the older games, ones released between 1994 and 2004).
If you prefer retro games it doesn't sound like you've got into the indie games market, mostly on the PC, yes, there's a load of naff games, but there's also masses of more playable games that don't concentrate so much on AAA graphics that are good, quite a few are very retro.

New Threads

Top Bottom