• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Life?

Fish need bicycles to truly live life, just like l need coffee and donuts to truly live life. l truly don't care if l didn't reproduce. So am l not living if l don't reproduce? l am coming back as a rock in my next lifetime. I am practicing nothingism. It's my new rock philosophy. I intend to start a cult of rocks. lol

Well... in this case, I am more interested in discussing life in a non-religious sense since all religions may view it differently. This is purely scientific. Just a simple definition :)
I'll just say that The Police were on the right track...
Spirits In The Material World (1981)

Last edited:
Going to get technical. So let's say you want to make something living from an idea. Ideas exist and from them we make plans. But, it's still non existent not reality. Until it is created. You need material to work with. But, before that you need knowledge. A complete working blueprint encompassing every possible detail. Next you need to incorporate your knowledge into your materials. Shape them into the forms you envision. Complete with their on adaptive control matrix. Along with an adaptive program. This enhances it's survivability. Next you must create a habitation for your lifeform. Furnish it with what is needed to noriush it and protect it against danger.

Going to get technical. So let's say you want to make something living from an idea. Ideas exist and from them we make plans. But, it's still non existent not reality. Until it is created. You need material to work with. But, before that you need knowledge. A complete working blueprint encompassing every possible detail. Next you need to incorporate your knowledge into your materials. Shape them into the forms you envision. Complete with their on adaptive control matrix. Along with an adaptive program. This enhances it's survivability. Next you must create a habitation for your lifeform. Furnish it with what is needed to noriush it and protect it against danger.

This made me think of Frankenstein. But l understand if l missed your point.

New Threads

Top Bottom