• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What I want for Xmas....

Tarragon

V.I.P Member
No request too weird! I'm just wondering what we really want from Santa this year...

I'd like some socks that don't get any holes in them ever, so I Never have to go through the process of looking for new socks to replace the ones Im perfectly happy with, especially when I don't know where my favourite socks came from in the first place! :/

#1 For my beloved Butterfly Lady to have the best Christmas in memory!:love:
#2 For my beloved Butterfly Lady & Mom to get all they need (New JY engine, more hours)
#3 To visit my mom in Boston
#4 My own guitar/bass after christmas
#5 A new kitty
#6 New clothes (Long over due)
#7 The beach cruiser bike I wanted
#8 PS3 or XBOX

I would love to get a new apartment with an elevator, laundry facilities and where I could have a dog. Maybe it will happen for next Christmas!

:smug:

Any classic Disney movie I don't already have, the soundtracks of Inside Out and Big Hero 6, Disney comic collections by Carl Barks and Floyd Gottfredson, etc. I like gift cards too.
I'd say the Inside Out DVD too but I've decided to buy it as soon as it comes out. They'll probably be selling copies at the store I work at.

Not in order of preference:

1) Microscope with accessories
2) Onesie fleece pajamas
3) Car seat covers
4) Refill tape for my label maker
5) Adult coloring book
6) Anything from Bath & Body Works
7) The Sookie Stackhouse novels (I'm a few episodes away from finishing watching True Blood and I want to see if there are differences between the books and the series)
8) Dinosaur earrings
9) Large My Little Pony plush
10) The 8-foot teddy bear from Costco
http://m.costco.com/HugFun-93"-Bear.product.100116326.html

New Threads

Top Bottom