• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What I have atop my computer desk

Keith

A replica Aztec tablet on a stand, cracked from it falling off my desk since I used to have my clock on the same stand and I was trying to reset it one day and knocked the tablet off.

A tin viking longship.

A metal small replica of the Liberty Bell I got on my trip to DC and Philadelphia last year.

A Celtic cross I got on my trip to Ireland a few years ago.

A diecast Hackney cab.

A large diecast Jaguar sports car convertible.

A wooden shillelagh I got from my dad's parents (both now deceased). They probably got it at a gift shop.

A small wooden tryptich of Jesus I got from my dad's mother. She was Catholic.

A picture of the day I got Brent Jones's autograph (he went to a local high school). I have since lost the autograph.

A slip of paper giving the origin of my first name.

A piece of cardboard which came with the Celtic cross, giving historical information about it.

I have a small Ganesh figurine, and a small Chinese Good Luck Cat.

Sometimes I bring out the Dalek and Google Android toys to play as well.

I have a Jesus, too(The rest of my family is Catholic). I used to use it as a night-light since it has a light bulb on the inside, so Jesus can glow XD.
My desk also has:

-A metallurgical microscope
-The resin for my bow
-A wax candle in the shape of a bee
-A puddle of Benedictine solution
-Hydrogen Peroxide in a shot glass (Not for drinking, I needed some for the Benedictine solution)
-A metal Pokémon tin filled with plastic baggies containing various hair samples
-My laptop, unless it is on my lap
-Four Rubik's cubes
-A Pez dispenser with Thomas Jefferson's head on the top
-A little cross with a candle built into the base (a gift from my grandmother) which has a perfectly preserved butterfly sitting on the wax
-Two glass pipettes
-A folded dish towel
-Slips of paper and cloth saturated with different samples
-A Star Trek miniature phaser
-A stuffed tribble named Edmund
-A hair brush
-Various containers
-A handkerchief
-A tuner
-A pint of Vaseline(Used for lubricating the Rubik's cubes and keeping my hands from drying out)
-A butter-knife, for applying the Vaseline to the Rubik's cubes
-Five miniature pigs
-Various microscope slides
-A stick of chalk

Plates with half eaten food. Empty cans of drink. A telephone, mobile and tablet. Books & Papers.

My laptop, cooling fan, mouse, etc.

A bulletin board with a bunch of pictures on it leaning against the wall

A pencil holder with utensils, scissors and a couple of old candy canes in it (random, I know :p )

A notebook & notepad, some papers and more utensils

A small but thick book of quotes

-printer
-Lamp
Hand cream
Skins
Tobacco
Various paints
9 flat round pieces of clay drying
10 sheets of paper that is 50years old
Bottle of water
Tattooing needles
Book "the self sufficient house"
Screwdrivers
Magnifying glass
Tin of pens
Tub of pencils
Tub of paintbrushes
Bugs preserved in glass
Compass
Carving knife
4 empty tins of cola
Keyring with a family photo in it
Pva glue
Superglue
Old batteries
Tatttoo ink

Stuff. Lots and lots of stuff. I am a firm believer that a clean desk is a sign of a sick mind.

Clutter galore. Piles of orphaned DVDs and cases, wires, post-it notes, an empty bag of potato chips, a pair of fancy desktop speakers propped up on piles of books as well as other miscellaneous audio gear...

I am a firm believer that a clean desk is a sign of a sick mind.

Ok.

I have only a calculator, my monitor and speakers, and a paperweight that says: "Diplomacy: The art of letting someone have it your way."

Oh...and a nice bottle of chianti and some fava beans. :p

I have on my computer desk:

Various manga that I'm reading
A Millenium Falcon toy(it takes up a lot of room on my desk)
Random scraps of paper
My Nintendo 3DS
My Sega Dreamcast
A tin of pencils
A poster that I haven't stuck on my wall yet
A calculator

New Threads

Top Bottom