• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Does Your Username Mean?/Avatars & Identity

My avatar is a work of Alphonse Mucha whose art i love.
My username is a video game character i love.

My username is a variant of drew barrymores lastname - one, because I somewhat resembled her when we were both younger and two, because my nickname was drew for a long while.
The pix is of one of my dogs. I always have animals in my pictures.

There’s a lyric from this song that says “cheeky damoiselle in pink” and I thought it sounded nice. The Peachy is related to Princess Peach

My avatar is a Smash Ultimate screenshot I took. It’s of Mario with his wedding outfit on and he’s putting up a thumbs up with a flower thing

My avatar...well I'm really into history and mythology so I chose something from Norse Mythology, Odin with his ravens, Huginn and Muninn.

My username represents what I want to become with the rest of my life as I feel I want to correct some errors and still leave a positive legacy and be healthy, I even pray to God, I'm not religious but believe in God and he let me know he doesn't like requests with negative words in them, for example "I don't want....." "I never want...." I believe in spirituality though, and know that I have to wait for God's answer, I have requested strength and courage.
I don't have an avatar, I will find one to do with nature as God is nature.
EDIT Found a sunset one from my photos, will figure out how to upload it.

Last edited:
Maj. Gregory "Pappy" Boyington was the commanding officer of VMF-214 in WWII and also one of the highest scoring aces in the Pacific theater. They made a TV show about him in the late 70's called Baa Baa Black Sheep starring Robert Conrad.

I chose him because I worked in aviation in the Marine Corps and have always been a huge aviation and WWII buff.

I am a curator by profession, and I am already dead inside. So there.

The picture is profile art for Sandro, a necromancer from "Heroes of Might and Magic III"

Gerontius from a piece by Elgar about a Catholic guy who gets old & dies. I'm not old but I am Catholic, and like morbid stuff & classical/romantic-era music.

I write a lot and the avatar is the old Remington logo from my favorite typewriter. It is 93 years old & was working until recently when it quit--I have to solder some broken parts now & it will probably work fine after that.

My username is a hope and a dream. To become a good king one must attain knowledge to aid them in ruling their people benevolent. As such he must first learn to be as wise as a sage. The wolf part is a secret. ;)

in vedic astrology I have 4 planets in XI house. So, '4na11' is the portuguese way to say 'four in eleven'. I am Brazilian.
These planets were always interpreted as the creative and intelligent side of mine.

My username is usually Midna because of my name. If I can`t choose Midna, then I choose HeyMidna or sometimes, Nostalgic-Imp or Middie
I only choose these if Midna can`t be my username (because the min username characters is more then 5). If I go to a site and someone already has Midna as the username, I usually don`t join.

I used to hate my name, it was different and I was the only one who had it. I thought what kind of name is Midna?
Then someone told me that my name was in game, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I thought they were just messing with me and they bregged on and on about how I should play the game. The thing was it was for Wii and I didn`t have a Wii yet. They wanted me to go over to their house just to show me. The thing was, I really like Zelda, I have played Ocarina of Time (which is my favorite) and Majora's Mask. I thought they were just getting me to play to game so I would buy it.

In 2008, I had bought a Wii. I know it was for the GameCube too, but I didn`t have a GameCube and the Wii would be a lot better. I didn`t get Twilight Princess until Christmas time. I read the book and one page in the book it mentioned something about Midna. I had to check it a few times, sure enough that;s what it was, even spelled the same as my name. After the character was introduced in the game. I loved my name, not only did my name make to a Zelda game, but it also was one of the main characters.
Before then, I would never use Midna as a username because I hated it, but now it`s pretty much the only username I use becuase it is very important to me.

You`ll probably wondering why I haven`t looked it up on the internet before I got the game? That`s because if I look up a game that I didn`t have yet, especially a game I know that I would really like, it would just mind and I`ll breg about it for everyone to get me the game and I knew I wouldn`t be getting it soon. I had no Wii and they were over 2 hundred dollars Canadian. When I got the Wii, I had it for 4 months before I actually got Zelda. I always like to get the game before I look it up, unless it's a game hardly know anything about.

~Midna

Mine is somewhat self explanatory. It's a variant on my regular theme, (changeling related) new for this site, and how I currently feel fits who I am now. Maybe I'll expand more on this when I've been on this site more than a metaphorical minute, and get to know people better. The avatar was a rather random choice of available wolf pictures on my computer. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom