• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Do You Think Of The Autism Severity Scale?

They can pry my Autism from my cold dead hands.

They can cure me just as soon as they cure the violent greedy abusive NT's in the world.

MEanwhile, I hope some Aspies and Autists are currently searching for a cure for the NT's.

How funny would it be for Autism Speaks to have a press release that says" well, we finally let an Autist Speak and it turns out they said we need to cure the NT's."

(Joking alert)My personal thought for a cure to so much violence is neutering......it really calms down cats and dogs.....maybe if we neutered a wrestling or football team there might be fewer violent abusive traumas inflicted upon Aspies and Autists going forward and maybe the NT's might start behaving more respectfully and with care and compassion....(I would use the word humanity but humanity rarely does good in comparison to how much horror it inflicts.....to me humanity means abusing and taking advantage of someone or something.)

I take it asperger's in ICD 10 is level 1 ASD? The description for it fits me, I'm a bit like level 2 in some ways also though. Definitely not level 3 though.

I just require a little day to day support, from carers, because contrary to popular belief I am NOT retarded.

New Threads

Top Bottom