• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you get for Christmas?

ZebraAutismo

V.I.P Member
What did others get Christmas?
I got:
A mermaid tail blanket
A bubble tube and extra fish for it
Pandora rings
Reborn clothes
Some plushies/ cuddlies
Disney ornaments
Funko Pops
Clothes.

I got ball point pens!!!
sparkly toothpaste
soup mix
and other stuff:)

..and cherry cough drops!!!

Slippers, a butterfly shirt, a puzzle book, a coloring book, and various stress toys (they seem great for stimming!).

Six Wiha precision screwdrivers and a piece of jewellery.
And a few other things that I'm to lazy to write down.

I got gift cards I will probably never use at places I never go to, and credit card bills I now have to pay back for the stuff I bought that I didn't even want to buy... Just so I wouldn't be the awful person who didn't participate in this commercial nightmare built on some really shaky non-facts and doctrines of men.

I got gift cards I will probably never use at places I never go to, and credit card bills I now have to pay back for the stuff I bought that I didn't even want to buy... Just so I wouldn't be the awful person who didn't participate in this commercial nightmare built on some really shaky non-facts and doctrines of men.

Ahhh I feel so blessed, because I do not participate in this horrible festival and thus, have not got that heartache and stress of having to buy presents and have to deal with the aftershock.

I have an inappropriately big family that live on opposite sides of the UK and some of them are pretty religious, so christmas tends to drag on for well over a week. I've technically got three christmas days this year with different groups of them. I've survived two so far and have the third in a few days when the 'west side' arrive. I get a lot of stuff, even though I try to get them to donate money to charity instead (they never listen!). I think by my age you tend to have everything you need anyway, and I don't like waste. I've only opened a few bits so far, as I've been busy cooking/baking and hosting people. I've got clothes, money, various alcoholic items, perfume, baking tools (I make a lot of cakes) and edible things that I will use as bribes when I go back to work! But I always prefer buying and wrapping up presents for other people more than getting presents, so I feel like gifts are a bit wasted on me. I had a lot of fun playing with my new tiny cousins and my uncle and aunt's adorable rescue dog though. That's been my favourite thing this year.

I don't have a tradition of gift-giving, but my girlfriend suddenly gave me books I had been eyeing in the bookstore before, which was sweet. I did give her fuzzy socks.

Got an interesting device that digitally displays outdoor temperature and humidity indoors, using a wireless sensor that is used outdoors. Neat. :cool:

A gift card for an art supply store
A gift card for a pet store (I think that was really a present for my leopard gecko)
A Rocket Raccoon stuffed animal backpack
a floor lamp
some pajama pants
driving lessons

20171226_160609.jpg

Indexible insert cemented tungsten carbide cutting edge boring bars for my hobby machine shop metal cutting lathes.

20171226_161914.jpg

10 pack of CCMT carbide inserts

20171226_162148.jpg

High intensity LED mini work light

20171226_160649.jpg
20171226_160833.jpg
20171226_160914.jpg
20171226_161044.jpg

Circa late 1950s Andy Gard home recording device.
This was sold for $14.95 and used your existing phonograph as the drive mechanism.
The round wheel with the grooves on it made the etching arm track properly and the needle etched the recording onto the aluminum recording discs that were coated with lacquer.
My kit is complete with all three unrecorded discs in the box. Doing my research,I found one recorded disc in a modern sleeve on Ebay with a selling price of $75

20171226_162119.jpg

This PowerUP Dart uses bluetooth technology to fly a powered paper airplane with my smartphone.
The power unit is made out of carbon fiber with a USB rechargeable battery and tiny electric motor with a run time of seven minutes.

I also got a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame T-shirt my sister grabbed from our trip there last month,a carbon monoxide/gas leak detector/alarm,an antique soda bottle reusable stopper and some cash.

New Threads

Top Bottom