• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your goals for 2023?

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
One of mine is to drop down to 220lbs. Another is to maintain my sobriety. Yet another is to obtain an Xbox Series X. Yet another is to maintain my current momentum at my job. Yet another is to spend more time outside of my house.

What are your goals for 2023?

1. Finish writing and recording my next album, then hopefully find a label to release it.
2. Try and seriously persue an official diagnosis of ASD.
3. Hopefully do well in my new job.
4. Travel to...somewhere?

Van conversion by spring.
Acquire 1 or 2 doggos.
Maintain self-care - yoga, massage, therapy etc.
Visit Ireland again.
Don't get a girlfriend

The last one sounds odd, but my self-worth is so bad that when someone admits they like me, I get tunnel vision and can't help but start dating them. It's messy, and I need to remain single for the next few years I think. Work on myself, as my approach to relationships has never been healthy.

Ed

Get everything moved into my new house by April (when my current lease expires) and continue to expand my business.

My goal is to have a goal. I need to find a new interest, a new hobby. Something that gets me out of the house more.

Health:
- Keep attending martial arts classes.
- Doing some extra exercice at home.
- Dont get injured.
- More fish and vegetables.
Finantial:
- Sell the house without being scammed.
- Invest well
- Keep spending controlled
Work:
- Keep learning.
- Manage relations better.
- Small talk more.
- When fired, say thanks and properly manage my compensation.
- After being fired, find a Home Office work and check if I can make a living that way.
General:
- Keep being a good parent.
- Keep being a good spouse.
- Accept things as they are and as they come.
- Maybe moving again to other place, stay calm.
- Not overplaning? :eek: o_O

- building up contacts
- building up contacts
- building up contacts
- building up contacts
- building up contacts
- building up contacts
(among other things)

World domination….

I think for me it is best to continue to build on what I’ve been doing this year. To try not to loop. To try to form social connections and make friends. I’d also like to make a few more complex costumes and continue to improve my sewing and foam work skills. There are more but I dont think its a good idea that I have too much of a focus on things, if they happen , they happen.

Nothing new, really. Looking for people to work with to save the world. Live on fewer resources while staying healthy. Give away engineered designs to save multi millions of dollars.

To finally fullfil my childhood dream, invade southern Sweden and make myself King of the Swedes.

:D

That would be a little crazy, maybe something smaller. Like renovating my garage.

First Sweden, then Denmark, then a sneak attack on Finland. They'll never see it coming. I shall gather them in one Kingdom and rule them all! :) :D Or renovate my garage. Maybe I should start with that.
And England! They have a lot of churches to take the treasure from.

Get in shape after my recent heart surgery.
Enjoy the geology of Morocco with my niece.
Exceed 50 hours as a bicycle trail ambassador on the Heritage trail in the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.
Put a thousand miles on my ICE Sprint.
Road trip (I don't know where yet).
Make a new friend.

1) work on my novel
2) reassess my values, goals and path in life in general
3) find a job that lets me combine the aforementioned things without sending me into (autistic) burnout.

Easy peasy, right?

Find a job that actually pays $.
Attain a new skill.
And as always be better as a person.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom