• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are we grateful for today?

I’m grateful to be able to ride a bike around the village where I live & that riding a bike around the village is such a mood-altering experience for me for the better.

I am grateful that I have a plane ticket for a two week vacation to visit a very close friend in three weeks from now. Even if we plan on spending most of that time holed up in her house due to COVID social distancing.

I’m grateful for newfound patience, a touch of inner peace, and my ever developing maturity.

I’m grateful I was able to ride my bike this morning & that it gives me a feeling of freedom for a little while.

278843999_5298516273504504_242034654109916248_n.jpg

I tried a new recipe and I :

1. Didn't set the house on fire.
2. Didn't maim myself in the process
3. Didn't suffer weird texture paralysis
4. Was pleasantly surprise by how tasty it was.

I made Parmesan sheet pan potatoes to go with the baked ham and peas.

I work with some great people. One of my coworkers asked me, 'Blue, black, or red.' I said blue. This is what I got!

20220425_182813.jpg

An itty bitty blue triceratops! It's so cute.

Nothing much...oh maybe the big bang. I'm grateful that happened.

You know, all of universal energy concentrated to a single point, exploding into space time expanding at the speed of light as dark matter and plasma cooled and galaxies collided and endless supernova atom smashing maelstrom of quantum particle chaos and... you know the rest......... And so here we are. I don't need to explain it now.

New Threads

Top Bottom