• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Was This A good Idea?

So today I rejoined a website. That when I lost my mother. I had pretty bad behavior on. I apologize to everyone I did wrong to because the guilt I felt inside. I created a story on there & wrote of them a deep sincere apology letter. Since they were online Roleplay friends.

I feel relief that I did this cos it's been eating me up for past two years. I know they don't have to accept my apology. At least I tried to become a better person by doing the right thing. I am using this as a lesson to learn that I am not perfect.

That I was in very bad place when I met them. I was acting out because I missed my mother so much. I watched her pass away in front of me. It deeply affected me, it still does. It shouldn't be the reason I caused this behavior. I think I am starting to grow as person & adult. Something happened to me that really changed my outlook on life. I want to change I want to be a better person. I want to be a better friend. I want to be sounding nicer to people. I want to be an overall being human being...

I think I am starting to grow as person & adult. Something happened to me that really changed my outlook on life. I want to change I want to be a better person. I want to be a better friend. I want to be sounding nicer to people. I want to be an overall being human being...
Good for you.

I understand how you feel, I also have many regrets about the way I've treated others online. The best (and really only) thing to do is to apologize and try to move on with your life.

New Threads

Top Bottom