• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're playing?

WildCat

V.I.P Member
Post any video games you're playing right now. Anything from Flash to PS3 to 360 to emu's.

Right now I'm playing Gran Turismo 5, working on my "career"...

DS. I brought the games some time ago, pre-owned & obviously played all the way through both then. There's not too many games that appeal to me, so I keep ones I think I'll replay. Finished FF3 again not long ago, too. Other favorite was Star Ocean 2nd Evolution, as don't seem to be able to get the rest of the series but the disc gave up playing before I could do Universe levels, sadly.

Me and my wife were playing through Left4Dead 2, although because she's on the wifi she seems to get disconnected a lot and on expert mode that tends to make it a little harder. Once I get around to buying a network cable, we'll get those expert and expert realism achievements in no time :p

Most recently I was playing Fire Pro Wrestling Returns for Playstation 2. I seem to prefer playing older games over new ones.

A game called Earthbound (AKA Mother 2) that I remember seeing on store shelves all the time as a kid.

ebBox.jpg
mother-2-inside.jpg

In the early 2000s a nerdy friend of mine who had great taste in videogames played it via emulator and recommended that I check it out. I've put off playing it until now. It's a shame, because it's really great so far. I guess it not being developed by Squaresoft and looking like a game catered towards people in their early childhood is what prevented me from checking it out for so long.

i'm glad to see someone else still plays on PS2 other then me being stuck in this era haha I really wish i still had my PS1 and Nintendo and Super Nintendo just because lol

I actually just started another new career on Need For Speed Most Wanted after having beat the last one. I really want to try the new one that is coming out in October but would have to break down and buy a new system for that.

Last edited:
I really wish i still had my PS1 and Nintendo and Super Nintendo just because lol

Same. But you can always use console emulators.

I won't link you to any of them since the legality of them is disputed. But nobody is losing out on any money if you're using an emulator for an old console so there really isn't anything unethical about using them IMO.

What I love about emulators is that they allow you to play translated versions of great games that were only released in Japan (Seiken Densetsu 3 and Final Fantasy V being two examples).

Last edited:
Recently I'm hopping back and forth through games.

Sometimes I feel it's terrible gamedesign as well with some current games. Mostly I'm playing WWE All-stars, Mortal Kombat and Mortal kombat: Deception, all on my xbox 360. But actually, it's just that you have to finish the game with each and every character to unlock everything... that, to me is kinda silly. If I beat the game once, I've kinda seen it all. The only reason I want to unlock some stuff is whenever I have friends around I don't have blank boxes in selection screens and at least can enjoy a full playable roster.

Aillas, i have heard of emulators but have yet to try one. mainly because i'm not sure if my ancient computer would handle it very well. I will certainly give it a shot though. thanks for the tip :)

i agree King_Oni, having to beat it with each character in order to unlock everything seems terribly redundant to me and would definitely get on my nerves.

Minecraft -PC --- MC account: Destoned
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 -PS3 [K/D ratio 1.42] --- PSN account: Denotsed

That's pretty much it!

I finished Deus ex: Human revolution today... not really a shooter type of player, but I liked it since I could choose how to finish the game...(and clearly sneaked a lot more, then went on guns blazing)

I play Minetest - a Minecraft clone for Linux, also some old-school platfotmers such as Super Tux and Frogatto. When sitting on Windows I liked Assassin's Creed series.

New Threads

Top Bottom