• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Update? Suicide...

Roxiee

~ broken but beautiful ~
It hasn't been a good few weeks I've been in and out of hospital trying to keep alive from my thoughts but it hasn't worked I felt like giving up and was so close to but I thought I can't let my abuser win. I have a daughter to care for she needs me she deserves to have a nice life and. She deserves to have a mum.
Sorry for not being active just had a crap time..
I often felt like I'm worth nothing but everyone is something to someone, I know I felt like this in ages but I know someone like me don't deserve to die so young.
If you ever feel like giving up then please please reach out as you fully deserve everyone's time and attention as you are as important as anyone else on earth.
Keep going, if I can then you can too!♡♡

- ♡

But im self harming

I like this thought- remember you may mean nothing to some, but to one, you may mean everything in the world. Your daughter feels this way about you. And your mom and all bunny populations think you are quite the best on the planet.

It's a tough path. You will re-trigger. PTSD is what a lot of woman work thru. It took me at least 4 solid years to get past a lot of things in an abusive situation.

I am happy that you are thinking about your daughter. I hope that as she grows you and her will have some memorable times. That is quite an incentive to be the best you can and live a fulfilling life.

Never think that you are worthless. When you raise your child to be a self-assured, independent, woman your value will be significant.

Last edited:
It hasn't been a good few weeks I've been in and out of hospital trying to keep alive from my thoughts but it hasn't worked I felt like giving up and was so close to but I thought I can't let my abuser win. I have a daughter to care for she needs me she deserves to have a nice life and. She deserves to have a mum.

Sorry for not being active just had a crap time..
I often felt like I'm worth nothing but everyone is something to someone, I know I felt like this in ages but I know someone like me don't deserve to die so young.
If you ever feel like giving up then please please reach out as you fully deserve everyone's time and attention as you are as important as anyone else on earth.
Keep going, if I can then you can too!♡♡

- ♡

But im self harming

Roxiee my dear young friend we all (me most definitely included) feel that life's not worth hanging on from time to time BUT as you're self i have also concluded that leaving it is NOT the solution to any of our problems. You have managed to (as i always knew you would ) stick to the you ow it to your daughter and also you're self to stay with it and fight with everything you got and im PROUD of you my young friend

Reg you haven't been around much DONT worry dear you needed your time to get thru things again and that okey dear

Amen to those last words Roxiee and remember what i said ONE step / day at a time this is a long way and it will be bumps on the way.

HANG in there you're not alone and i have no doubt that you will get thru this one day my young friend

Last edited:
Roxiee my dear young friend we all (me most definitely included) feel that lifes not worth hanging on BUT as you're self i have also concluded that leaving it is NOT the solution to any of our problems. You have managed to (as i always knew you would ) stick to the you ow it to your daughter and also you're self to stay with it and fight with everything you got and im PROUD of you my young friend

Reg you haven't been around much DONT worry dear you needed your time to get thru things again and that okey dear

Amen to those last words Roxiee and remember what i said ONE step / day at a time this is a long way and it will be bumps on the way.

HANG in there you're not alone and i have no doubt that you will get thru this one day my young friend
I love u sm

Oh, Roxie, I'm so sorry that you had to go through this. I'm really concerned about the self-harm that is still occurring. Will you wean yourself off of that? And less deep as you go? You would be essentially be weaning yourself off of a drug, so a little slow is okay. Be careful. You have people here who will help. This is a caring group.

New Threads

Top Bottom