• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

False, unless rafts count as boats. I have sailed on boats and ships. But I was not at the helm.

You like it when freight trains pass by in the night while you are sleeping.

I'm going to guess false. I've never lived or stayed anywhere that's close to train tracks but something tells me I'd hate being woken up by trains in the middle of the night, haha

You have had dial up internet in the past.

True lol, I remember it very clearly, and what the computer looked like!

I actually live near a train station and can hear trains at night

You have more than 30 people in your extended family (that you know.)

Kind of true? I’m very emotional but it’s not usually negative emotions, other than sadness.

You enjoy horseback riding.

False. It’s very hard for me to cry. But I sure would like to. I’ve got a lot inside me that needs to come out.

Words can make you laugh.

I take this to mean like just a word by itself with no context? In that case false

You text instead of calling whenever possible.

Partially true. It depends on the person and on the situation.

You prefer baths more than showers.

True. I don't eat meats and I don't eat cheese other than rare occasions due to mild lactose intolerance.

You prefer to eat your fries without ketchup.

New Threads

Top Bottom