• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

True sometimes. It often seems the anticipation seems better than the event itself.

You feel sad on Sundays.

False. I try to find a reason to be happy every day. Even when faced with life's challenges, even when afraid, I remain optimistic. There is always hope.

You still like going on the park swings, even though you're an adult.

False. Although I wash my hair several times a week, I never use shampoo.

You have at least three kinds of body lotion in your house right now.

Absolutely not! I would never submerge a cat! We did have a kitten, however, that was very fond of swimming. Our dogs drank from long, shallow troughs, and the kitten would climb in and go swimming on hot afternoons. This practice continued into his adult years.

You live in the countryside.

New Threads

Top Bottom