• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

True. I don’t like it myself, but I leave it for the young members in my family.

If the tone of windchimes is right, you think they are beautiful.

True, but only as long as it's just for 30 seconds or so.

As a kid, you played both with dolls and cars/trains.

False. Tired it once at some event and it was cool, but I had no opportunity to repeat the experience after that.

You wish you were born in another decade.

False. No time has ever been a great time to be born. The 60’s had great music, but racism and other inequalities were more in your face. It might not have been too different in the 70’s when I was born (at least it seemed calmer), but I guess I was too young to notice - there was also less knowledge about autism then than there is now. If I were born in the 80’s or 90’s, I might have a better chance with some of the women I like now. (Sorry for such a long answer.)

You wish you could live somewhere else.

True, but really somewhere else, like on another planet, or maybe in the canopy of a rain forest, or in a cave.

You would like to be world famous.

True, Bazooka Joe bubble gum tiny comics wrapped around the gum. Football cards in chewing gum and sticky cards with astronauts names commemorating flights.

You've watched zero television today.

True. But that's because I love them a little too much. I am going to make some homemade chocolate pudding before bed, though. It's so chilly, and I want something warm and sweet.

You prefer carob more than chocolate.

False. Always chocolate, though I tried to remain on the dark side.

You are into vegan cheeses.

False. I live in the Southern Hemisphere, Summer's about to start. And I'm not a summer freak, either, because of tourists.

You like the idea of ghosts and hope/whish there would be some around.

True. But by dress up, I mean a costume.

You have felt wind so strong you can lean into it, and it will hold you up.

Maybe true. When I was a child I could feel strong winds on my back and it made me feel like running.

You take your showers at night.

Might have been true. It was a sunny day and not as cold as it has been.

Family from out of town are here this week.

True / well this weekend

You are glad to see your family come , and you are glad to see them go .

New Threads

Top Bottom