• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

False / would like too

You don’t eat meat , except fish on special occasions.

False. I eat no meat. I tried to incorporate fish for the last few years, but doesn’t appeal to me.

You have used crutches for a period in your life.

True. How many times have I been called an old soul?

You enjoy writing actual letters and sending them by post.

False / because my writing skills are not the best - but I really like reading old letters and appreciate the art of language.

You are obsessed with history .

True. But also in words. I’ve been thinking about this for almost 2 hours now and I believe it is true that I am both.

You think Batman may be clinically depressed.

True!

You think Magneto is one of the most dangerous villains . Because you can almost understand his cause

False. He is only dangerous to some, and I completely understand his cause. I’m not sure he is the villain.

You know how to hula hoop.

True. It was with a guitar, and it didn’t go well.

There’s something about a cozy corner that allures you.

False. I loved the beach when I was younger. I still love being in the ocean. But it’s all the sand that makes it unappealing now.

You’re worried about people looking in your windows (if they can).

New Threads

Top Bottom