• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

True sometimes, I have a jar full of small stones and amber that I picked on a beach in Denmark.

You would like to visit Scandinavia, travel around there a little as a tourist and look at the zany Scandinavian people. :D

True. Who the heck would say no to that?

You would take a shuttle to the moon and back if it was available for a reasonable price.

False, there's nothing on the moon. It's like taking a very long drive to get to the middle of an empty desert and then turn around and go back. If there was a taco stand or a waterpark or a nice forest or something there, then maybe. :)

You like to look for new shoes and buy new shoes. Shoe hunting.

True. Although, I try to only buy things when absolutely necessary. But I did buy some two days ago… On sale.

You have climbed to the top of a lighthouse.

False. Though I like lighthouses, I have never visited one that's "climbable"

You know how to change a flat tire.

False. Afraid to step on something.

You always sat in the back row in the classroom then wondered why you couldn't read the chalkboard in school.

False. I rarely sang as a child and don't do it as an adult. It makes me cough.

You had a serious crush on a famous person when already in your teens.

True. I have this, very often it is challenging and I don’t want to go, but I know it is important and I am grateful for it. So, True, provided Monday through Saturday night can be just mine.

You owned a LeClic camera.

False. I had a fishbowl. But I wouldn’t keep fish as pets now.

You liked blowing soap bubbles as a child.

False. Our dog when I was a kid came in as a guard dog. The rest I adopted.

You leave (or ask to) some cake batter in the bowl to scrape off because it's so yummy!

New Threads

Top Bottom