• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

True, even though I'm sorta old, I never grew outta playing in the dirt.

You compost your vegetable scraps.

False. But I’d like to. I wish our building had a compost bin.

You recycle your paper, plastic, and metal.

True, but I kept my cool: Coyotes, rattlesnakes, sidewinders, cobras, alligators, big ol eagles and other flyin varmints, bobcats, I dunno, lots more.

You have petted a venomous reptile.

If you bite it and get sick, it's poisonous. If it bites you, and you get sick, it's venomous.

False. But I used to. My first pet was a parakeet named Terry and I used to love it when he would land on my head

You like to rewatch movies.

TRUE!!!!

You like to watch old music videos and concets that were popular when you were a teenager.

True. Either black, or black with sparkles. The only two options.

You prefer to eat/drink out of certain bowls and cups, and no others.

False. I don’t have much space to myself, so there are quite a few things in it, but it is highly organized. In fact, I am spending the weekend making sure of it.

You move the furniture around in certain rooms a couple times a year.

New Threads

Top Bottom