• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

False. I like the idea of it, but lack confidence in my ability to put it back together. Should probably do it more often.

You have built something from nothing.

True. I don’t want to. I’ve quit enough things lately.

You despise waking people up.

False, that was actually true years ago but now they're noisy and books are not the main thing there.
I no longer have a membership.

You've received a parcel today.

False. But my morning routine is making it a struggle to get to work on time.

You had a late lunch today.

False/ Skipped lunch when working nights

You can’t stand the noise of people chewing very loud .

False. I'm happy when folks are well nourished, and feel comfortable enough to be themselves around me.

You would like to be one of the people that colonizes Mars.

False. Getting there would be too much time in a confined space with other human beings. If the mission was me and my dog, maybe.

You were an ardent maker of mixtapes and would personalize them for special friends.

New Threads

Top Bottom