• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Toys you wanted as kids but never got...

I wanted a Sega CD add on for my Genesis, as well as a 32X. My family was not made of money, though.

Another toy I had wanted as a kid was a Barbie Pink Sparkles Washing Machine and Dryer playset where the toy would really spin and the washer looked like it was cleaning clothes and make suds. I was allowed to play with Ken dolls as a kid and I wanted this toy so that Ken would be able to have clean clothes too. I was told no because it was for “Barbie” only because she was on the Box Art and I tried to plead my case as a 6 year old that Ken needs clean clothes and I was told to imagine that he did. It was the same when I wanted a Barbie so that Ken could be married and I was told again no and to pretend another Ken was Barbie which ended up making adults very uncomfortable when I made them kiss and hold hands. I finally got the toy I had wanted for so long as an adult and paid three times as much compared to its original cost from Amazon and I ended up feeling sad because the toy would not work despite being completely new in an unopened box and the liquid in the washer door had dried up which was my favorite part of the toy. I mean I sort am glad that I finally got it as an adult but I would be much happier if it just worked like it’s supposed to and had the liquid that made the suds in the door of the washer.

I wanted a model roller coaster that worked by a clock mechanism, but I never asked for it, because I saw it out of season, and would only get reasons I didn't deserve it. I also really wanted a Dremel tool, not knowing how hard they are to control.

New Threads

Top Bottom