• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Three sentences about you, one of which is true, the other two untrue.

1. I learned to read in grade 10 and now I can read and write upside down, backwards, sideways or mirrored.

2. I've been an electrician, plumber, carpenter and ironworker working for a living since I was 16.

3. I named my son after cyclops from the X-Men comics.

1. I learned to read in grade 10 and now I can read and write upside down, backwards, sideways or mirrored.

2. I've been an electrician, plumber, carpenter and ironworker working for a living since I was 16.

3. I named my son after cyclops from the X-Men comics.

Nisk I'm guessing that its numberrrr= (2:) That you've been an electrician, plumber and ironworker since you were sixteen?

If it's true, that's pretty amazing.

Nisk I'm guessing that its numberrrr= (2:) That you've been an electrician, plumber and ironworker since you were sixteen?

If it's true, that's pretty amazing.

Wrong but close.

1#. Is true.

2#. I've worked as an ticketed ironworker since I was 15 for the same company, the youngest to join my union hall. I taught myself how to do plumbing, electrical and quite a few other trades thru research and trail and error.

3#. My son was born right around when the wolverine movie came out, I enjoy comics so we named him Logan partly after wolverine but also because we liked the named.

Aspergirl4hire girl4hire: I'm going to guess # 2. I play classical guitar.

My three:
1) I had a seizure when I was born
2) I was held back in first grade
3) I am terrified of clowns

My three sentences:

1. I failed 10th grade
2. I've written nearly 200 poems
3. I have a fear of dogs

1. I knew Buck Owens
2. My picture was on the cover of the Music City News.
3. I knew the publisher of the Music City News.

1. I managed to get caught up and completed 31 drawings for the month of August.
2. I never want to draw again.
3. I drew all pictures of foxes.

New Threads

Top Bottom