• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

Sans caraway, because I'm not entirely sure what that even is.

Sauerkraut or kimchi?

Sourdough (not sure what beer bread is)

Whipped cream or ice cream on your pie?

Last edited:
sugar-free either of them. i had a skim-milk-based whipped cream made by a bamix blender at a Tacoma Wa. Home Show in 2008 that was surprisingly good.

same q.

From home, although, I buy the beans from a local roaster, and they do actually have their own shop, of which they make different types of coffees and infused teas, which you can enjoy on-site. I am only able to drink decafinated, due to heightened anxiety/obsessive thinking from caffeine, but, they make a wonderful, decaf espresso roast, and sell the beans to the public.

Coffee or tea?

(edited for spelling)

Last edited:
Tea (due to caffeine concerns as well) I've tried decaf but it didn't seem to work for me. Maybe I'll try decaf coffee again, some time.

Appetizer or dessert?

That's a hard one. Dessert, if I must choose. Depending on what it is, of course.

Your largest meal is: Breakfast or Lunch?

New Threads

Top Bottom