• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

I have neither, nor, would I like to, but, if you're asking which one I'd rather have, it would be an air mattress.

Convertible or hardtop?

I don't know the first thing about either, unfortunately.

Go out or stay in on New Year's eve

why thank you, i wish it were 100% the case however. my cooking is 99.99% limited to heating stuff in the micro.

matzo balls
or
gefilte fish

ok, you have taken me to the ragged edge of my abbreviated knowledge of ethnic foods. what are schwartz and katz?

( @abby normal, they are authentic, Jewish Delis in NYC.)

Both, although, it's been a few years since I've been to New York.

You enjoy the types of foods that you get in a Jewish deli

i wish i could visit the big apple and sample some of that comfort food. for now i'm stuck in place [poverty] out in the woods. i have heard about a food called a "gnish." [spelling?] it sounded appetizing.

i love gefilte fish [dumplings?], very savory.

chocolate cream cheese
or
plain

oh that looks so delish. [salivates like homer simpson faced with a donut]

sesame.

sauerkraut cooked with caraway
or
sans caraway

New Threads

Top Bottom