• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

These people clearly don't play games...

Darn. I was supposed to post in my recent thread. I had this window open.

Dufus. :(
I once accidentally sent my mom a sticker of Eric cartman from South Park flipping the bird when I meant to send a sticker of him giving a thumbs up. I once accidentally sent my work schedule to a friend instead of my dad one time.

The Australian pest is mocking my post on that other forum.

Ah, nothing unusual about that then. ;)

Honk, honk. :D
Pointing that out is like holding up a sign saying
*Even if you don't recognize the Username, this is me!
So, if you want to have a go at me on this site, too,
here I am!*

He already links to posts here anyway. He listed my names in his primary profile on the forum he frequently spams on. The one where he does all his communication.

You make a good point. Fortunately, he cannot do it on wikis any longer. At least not easily. I reported him for recently abusing me. The pages were locked.

With that said, I don't feel as if there can be any further chit-chat on Resident Evil anyway. Everything I wanted to cover about it was already brought up here and elsewhere. Half those forums are dead now, or they're not interested. When you combine the elements to see it's not going to provide a good success rate, it's time to admit the time for that stuff has ground to a halt.

I mean, they don't care. There's a hint in there somewhere. It's not gonna change.

I once accidentally sent my mom a sticker of Eric cartman from South Park flipping the bird when I meant to send a sticker of him giving a thumbs up. I once accidentally sent my work schedule to a friend instead of my dad one time.

:D What did your mom say?

"Respect my authoritay!"

New Threads

Top Bottom