• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Small Talk Thread V1

Calvert

'Bout Ye?
This is the Small Talk Thread. If you're unfamiliar with what a small talk thread is, it's basically a place for general chit-chat and discussion about anything you want.

So if you just wanted to say hello, talk about your day or ask a quick question, you could post it in here. You can talk about whatever you want within the forum rules and don't have to stay on topic - there is no set topic.

You can pop in and out whenever you feel like it. Everyone got it?   :D

*Try not to spam.

I'll get the ball rolling then...

Hmm... new YT video uploaded! I also have a few more that I need to upload over this week. Check them out.   B)

Small talk reminds me of hysterical old ladies infatuated with serving tea and biscuits... o_O.
I shall watch o_o.
EMZ=]

The weather? All clam and quiet over here. What about where you are?

We British always seem to talk about the weather.   :D

Finally got my hair cut today. It feels weird because before it was so thick and heavy and now it feels light. At least there's no more fringe in my eyes so no need to wear a hat to keep it out. I was actually talking away to my hair dresser.  :blink:  Which was unusual because I've never spoken more than a few sentences the whole time i've known her. I'll see if I can get a pic up sometime tonight or tomorrow.   B)

I know what you mean, Calvert. I`m going to a barber on next Monday actually. I`m gonna do something I have never done before. I bet my mom will get a huge shock when she sees it. I send a picture here when it`s done. I should update my avatar anyway.

Awesome, I can't wait to check it out, on Monday, I'm going right back to college and hopefully should be able to get my new phone that I was suppose to win like 2 months ago. :iiam:

Sipe, don't be getting a Mohican now be sensible about it.   :lol:

@SB what's the story with this phone you were supposed to win?

"Mohican"? /Checks from Google. Oh god no! I`ll get something more simpler and a much more common "hairstyle". That mohican would not work for me since I have natural curly hair anyway.

@SB what's the story with this phone you were supposed to win?
Remember when i won the prize for the college I think it was like about 2 months ago now, well basically what happened is that it took ages to come and now I heard that it has arrived but I have to wait till Monday to go and collect it, hopefully it isn't one of those lies again. :(

That sucks superboyian :(. Lucky you have 3G though (Y).
I just noticed, what this forum calls 'The Small Talk Thread' on another forum we have a thread which has an identical purpose but it's called, 'The Chaos Thread' XD. A lot of people there are aspie :p.
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom