• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Small Talk Thread V1

That sucks superboyian :(. Lucky you have 3G though (Y).
I just noticed, what this forum calls 'The Small Talk Thread' on another forum we have a thread which has an identical purpose but it's called, 'The Chaos Thread' XD. A lot of people there are aspie :p.
EMZ=]
It's cool, I got it sorted now, I just had to change the filter thing and I had to use the recovery tool that was on my pc to bring the thing back to life.

It's funny that they literally called it the chaos thread, does that mean they are free to go nuts at each other? :p

Feeling good today. Time for some happy music I think.  :)

@SB it's good that you got your router sorted.
Thanks... and I was this close to want to throw the thing out that window, it's been a very long time I had that thing, it is the first time I've seen it failed like that.

Tomorrow, I'm going ice skating, now this is interesting. :p

Ice Skating + me = fail. I always fall over. Hope you have a good time, have fun!
Thanks, I know for sure that I'd probably do the same.. Hopefully I won't end up having these blisters, it's happened to me once and boy it sure hurts, now I know to wear thick socks. :p

I used to do figure skating quite seriously as a kid, competitions etc., my knees are ruined now though so I can no longer do it, at all. :(

It's snowing here now, and it's not even volcanic ash, but snow, I want it to be spring now please!

This volcano... I'm a bit freaked out by it,and I feel sorry for all those stranded people :|

@SB tell us how it went when you get back. 
I'm back, it was pretty good, I made an achievement and fell only 6 times, less than the last time. :p
Yet my feet really aches now. Ouch that was pretty uncool, overall, it was a pretty good day for me and the weather was really hot on top of that, it felt like summer all over again. :D

I'm surprised that you filmed this in the night, it seemed that it was daylight?
At least now you gotten the use of Skype. :D

It was actually filmed during the day but it was darker in my room due to the blinds being closed and lights off. The camera didn't show it like that though and I looked really pale. I might be getting a  one of these on Saturday, hopefully better colour and picture quality.

Don't forget that Big Brother starts on Wednesday! My neighbor Mary and I are fans and already signed up for the live feeds. Watched the interviews. It's so important we won't be going to our knitting group meeting this week. Oh well. Can't wait!

Lucky you! Fargo just ended, Sleepy Hollow won't be back until September, and Sherlock on the 12th of GodKnowsWhen … I'll be spending the summer on Netflix.

Don't forget that Big Brother starts on Wednesday! My neighbor Mary and I are fans and already signed up for the live feeds. Watched the interviews. It's so important we won't be going to our knitting group meeting this week. Oh well. Can't wait!

LOL.Yup. I've watched that show since season one. I still believe season two was the best to date though.

Funny to look back now and realize that I would likely do very poorly as a contestant on that show. Seems tailor-made for NTs. But social dynamics on this level still fascinates me...as well as observing how the jury comes to a vote, whether through an assessment of skill or just plain malice.

I do get annoyed though when they have only a token 40-something person in the cast. A school janitor in this upcoming season. The 30 year old police sergeant might be interesting as well. I've always thought that the production specifically picks people to play off each other based on their assessed personalities. Which usually seems to pan out. But then for some serious money I can see people so willing to be a doomed lab rat in a social experiment.

LOL.Yup. I've watched that show since season one. I still believe season two was the best to date though.

Funny to look back now and realize that I would likely do very poorly as a contestant on that show. Seems tailor-made for NTs. But social dynamics on this level still fascinates me...as well as observing how the jury comes to a vote, whether through an assessment of skill or just plain malice.

I do get annoyed though when they have only a token 40-something person in the cast. A school janitor in this upcoming season. The 30 year old police sergeant might be interesting as well. I've always thought that the production specifically picks people to play off each other based on their assessed personalities. Which usually seems to pan out. But then for some serious money I can see people so willing to be a doomed lab rat in a social experiment.

Yes! I would much rather have older people on it too! They said there is going to be two HOH's now and that they also weren't safe from eviction. I just know I'm going to get addicted to the 24 hr feeds again. Maybe a thread just to Big Brother should be started! Hmmmm.

Lucky you! Fargo just ended, Sleepy Hollow won't be back until September, and Sherlock on the 12th of GodKnowsWhen … I'll be spending the summer on Netflix.

Anything good on Netflix? I was watching Ghost Whisperer and the woman on there is just like me! I dress the same, have the same car she drives, love antiques - it's weird. I haven't really watched any good movies lately (I listen to the radio talk stuff more).

I'm in. Would be delighted to discuss each show...especially with other hardcore fans. ;)
I tried the twitter stuff on the 24 hr feeds, but some of those people are just awful with their language. My neighbor Mary and I have talked on the phone for hours since I have no one else I know that watches the show. But I didn't know you guys last year. So yes! I'd love to discuss the show on a special thread!

I tried the twitter stuff on the 24 hr feeds, but some of those people are just awful with their language. My neighbor Mary and I have talked on the phone for hours since I have no one else I know that watches the show. But I didn't know you guys last year. So yes! I'd love to discuss the show on a special thread!

Cool beans Angie! :)

It always fascinates me that while the production considers this a show for the young, how many older folks are watching as well. For as long as it's been on, I suspect it couldn't survive exclusively on the demographics of twenty-somethings.

New Threads

Top Bottom