• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Simpsons - Treehouse of Horror episode ideas?

AGXStarseed

I had a few ideas for potential 'story segments' that could be used on the Simpsons' Halloween specials and decided to make this thread to see if anyone else could come up with some ideas for future episodes.

Here's mine:

1. Parody of Stephen King's Christine; a future-style episode with a teenaged Milhouse becoming the owner of the possessed car, with his girlfriend and Bart working together to try and destroy it when it begins to change him.

2. Parody of The New Twilight Zone episode A Little Peace and Quiet; An episode featuring Marge - who in the past has had a breakdown thanks to the family - discovering a necklace that can stop time whenever she shouts "Shut Up!".

3. Parody of Ghost Rider;
Following some of the episodes which aren't based on horror books/shows, the episode would show Bart selling his soul to the devil and becoming the Ghost Rider.

Last edited:
I've had some more ideas:

1. Parody of Pumpkinhead; An episode in which Ralph is killed when a prank by the bullies goes wrong, with Chief Wiggum going to a witch to summon a revenge demon to kill the bullies - only to try and save them when he begins to see their murders.

2. Parody of Evil Dead II: Dead by Dawn; Homer and Marge head off to a cabin in the woods to work on their relationship, only for Homer to accidentally awaken an ancient evil when he plays the recorded translations of the Book of the Dead.

3. Parody of Alien; Marge and her crew of a spacecraft fight for survival when a hostile alien parasite is brought onboard their ship and begins to pick them off one-by-one.

4. Parody of The New Twilight Zone episode The Leprechaun-Artist; A Leprechaun on holiday in Springfield is captured by Bart, Milhouse and Nelson. He offers each of them a wish each, but decides to use their wish to teach each of them a lesson.

5. Parody of Chronicle/Stephen King's Carrie; Lisa, Janey Powell and Jessica Lovejoy gain telekinetic powers after encountering a mysterious object, but all three encounter different problems which test their limits and threatens to expose the darkness in each of them.

6. Parody of Batman vs. Superman/Captain America: Civil War; Another episode featuring Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl. After a superhero mission goes badly wrong and results in Bart losing his powers, events transpire that pit Lisa and Bart against each other - both forming a team of superheroes to battle one another with Lisa (Clobber Girl) on one side and Bart (now Bartman) on the other.

7. Parody of They Live; Groundskeeper Willie takes on Rowdy Roddy Piper's role as he learns how aliens live among us and control humans by subliminal messages.

8. Parody of Abslom Daak: Dalek Killer; Set in the far future with humanity at war with the Rigellians, the criminal Snake is offered a choice between execution or been exiled from Earth to become a 'freelance warrior' against the Rigellians - to which he accepts the latter and is beamed to a random world under Rigel control to kill as many as possible; trying to save the planet's queen in the process.

9. Parody of The Goosebumps Movie; Bart and Milhouse discover Matt Groening's house and accidentally unleash the evil Krusty the Clown doll when they discover storyboards for the previous Treehouse of Horror episodes, with them and the other residents of Springfield having to barricade themselves in the school and work out a way to reverse the process as the evil Krusty the Clown unleashes every monster from the previous Treehouse of Horror episodes - even if many of them don't get along with each other.

Last edited:
I'm not sure because I don't follow any modern American shows with the exception of The Simpsons.

Any episode that features Marge Simpson in a revealing dress gets my view.

Sorry, I fancy Marge :D

New Threads

Top Bottom