• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

Calvert

'Bout Ye?
I've seen this on many forums that I visit and they tend to be quite popular (even on AS forums).

Basically, you attach a photo of yourself for other members to see what you look like in real life. Then you can comment on other members photos.

I will get the ball rolling...

Edit:

To add a photo, when making a reply to this thread, look for "Attachments". Under this you can choose a photo.
Then click the green button "Attach this file" to upload it. Once you do that, there will be an option to add
the photo into your actual reply. < make sure you do that step.

You can also add photos too via your avatar and profile photo (these are both separate areas and don't upload as big).

nice photo :)
i tried to put one of myself on my profile but i couldnt due to the fact i suck when it comes to computers lol.

hi calvert. i like your photo. you look very cool
i just recently added a photo of myself. it took me ages to figure it out tho...but in the end i finally did!!!(i suck when it comes to computer stuff :unsure: )

Hopefully Willow won't mind me putting this one up. :p

I think it was taken on Christmas Day. :)

SDC15759edit.jpg

This seems pointless now that Chris already put a photo of us both up. But I'll post one where I don't look so stupid..

View attachment 3

Attachments

• SDC14018.JPG
    SDC14018.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 330
Great photos - keep them coming!

Here's another:

View attachment 4

I look a bit tired in that one.

I'm going to Belfast on Saturday with my brother and a friend so will try to get a new photo.

Attachments

• DSC057132.jpg
    DSC057132.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 274
Photoon2010-01-23at14322.jpg

Yeah... I don't like smiling... I think I've got to used to having a forced sort of sarcastic apathetic smile. LOL.
It looks a bit weird. I think I have a masculine facial features(relative to those sported on most female faces) to an extent. That's probably why it looks weird.
There's another one:
Photoon2010-01-23at1436.jpg

I don't know. Maybe it's the angle.
I got a new hair cut ;D. You can't really tell. But it's all like. LAYERS ;D.
EMZ=P

Me on the computer. My breasts are huge. This was taken last summer.

100_0188.jpg

Me in Spokane on the honeymoon. This was taken at the Benny & Joon diner.

100_0132.jpg

I don't want to attach an actual photo of myself, still "in the closet" regarding my suspected AS. Although I get told I either look like John Cleese or Herman Munster a lot.

View attachment 5

Attachments

• herman_header.jpg
    herman_header.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 245
Oh deary me. Right.

me1.jpg

Uhm. God. Me. In my school uniform. This was about 2 weeks before I attempted going into school again. I failed. The most recent.

me2.jpg

This was taken either at the very beginning of last year or the middle of the year before. I get told I look grumpy in that but I think I look fine :)

me3.jpg

And then there's the nursery picture. I'm the one in the blue shirt if you haven't already guessed.

n626527936_1233895_1538.jpg

Then there's this one. The christmas before the one that's just been. If I'd have known the year I was going to have...

I don't have many pictures I don't really like having them taken. If you wonder why I'm staring at the christmas pudding it's because we had lit it on fire with whisky (or brandy) but you can't see the flames in this picture.

Uhm. That is all! :)

New Threads

Top Bottom