• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

My avatar and personal photo are also me, obviously.

Attachments

• anaflorine12.jpg
    anaflorine12.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 160
Interesting bathroom, Chair!

Here's another one of mine.

Attachments

• anaflorine28.jpg
    anaflorine28.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 169
Is the bathroom in Chair's picture as small as it looks?

All of you look like Aspies except Superb Oyian. The black Aspies don't have that Aspie expression for some reason. I noticed that with other black Aspies on WP too.

Here's another one of me; I love posting pictures of myself (if they're halfway decent). You can comment about my weight, my skin and my hairy mole if you want, but in a nice way. :)

Attachments

• aflorine9.jpg
    aflorine9.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 137
Is the bathroom in Chair's picture as small as it looks?

All of you look like Aspies except Superb Oyian. The black Aspies don't have that Aspie expression for some reason. I noticed that with other black Aspies on WP too.

Here's another one of me; I love posting pictures of myself (if they're halfway decent). You can comment about my weight, my skin and my hairy mole if you want, but in a nice way. :)
That's weird actually, that's also what I have just noticed... But you do actually get some which are like that and quite noticeable that they are aspies but its pretty rare... I just don't seem to understand it?

Weirdly enough, I might be the only black person on this site? I don't know? :lol:

That just comes up with a load of Chineese text :(.
If you remove the http(all of them) it works :D.
AND OMG. YOUR HAIR ****ING OWNS ;D.
EMZ=]

You really do :(.
I hope it works out for you guys :). You really do seem so insanely happy o_O.
EMZ=]

For a second or two it makes me think differently about relationships, tbh.
EMZ=]

Indeed it does. Hopefully one day I can be in a photo like that.

I tend to just keep a straight face when getting my photo took.   :(

That just comes up with a load of Chineese text :(.
If you remove the http(all of them) it works :D.
AND OMG. YOUR HAIR ****ING OWNS ;D.
EMZ=]

*Facepalm of dispair* Okayy then I've cracked it now... :rolleyes2:

me18.png

me19b.png

me20.png

Also, Really cute pic Chris, made me smile. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom