• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

I bought this au-some goldtone infinity pin at a local craft / artisan market this weekend from a proudly autistic artist and advocate whose acquaintance I'm glad to make.

They were the cover illustrator for the Autistic Mental Health Literacy Guide and they're online at retrophiliac.etsy.com.

Pin2.jpg

do naughty movies expend that much space these days? : O

@Luca were there ever a point where you thought "ok, now it´s enough with dog related things" or do you think there will ever be such point? : D
Funny. :eek: I like to have a few drives 'in stock' as spares. I have to clone the drives which is especially needed with the two Windows XP machines because the activation server is gone. I also wanted to take some drives out of service because you can't get 250gb mechanical drives new anymore. Also needed to replace a couple of backup drives to free up smaller capacity drives just in case.

I have 25+ years of stuff to keep backups of!

do naughty movies expend that much space these days? : O

@Luca were there ever a point where you thought "ok, now it´s enough with dog related things" or do you think there will ever be such point? : D
I kind of need to keep feeding my dogs lol!
And no, there will never be a point where I don’t want or need dog related things anymore.

a Kindle copy of a book whose title I’ve already forgotten — no, wait. I think it was The Great Circle. Maggie Shipstead, maybe?

I finally have food in my fridge and freezer lol
And no junk!!!

The alcohol was purchased for a party last weekend. I don’t drink very much at all so I don’t know what to do with it now.
Dumping it would be wasteful. So I guess I’ll just hold on to it until my best friend’s birthday party. Although he is turning 38 and probably doesn’t want to have a weekend-long rager like my younger friends…

7EBA5AE7-8FA8-4C2B-87E6-71890CDF7488.jpeg
FBB143A6-E1FC-474C-9CA2-0936A0F6E81B.jpeg
E94C1057-5189-4AE3-A6C0-A29756855EF6.jpeg

I eat a hell of a lot of seafood, more than I realized…

I finally was able to get my hands on a PlayStation 5. Still can't easily find these things in stores, so I had to settle for buying one off a reseller who thankfully was not one of those scalpers that jacks the price up $200 above retail.

Also just ordered some wings for dinner through GrubHub around 15 minutes ago, so technically that was the last thing I bought.

Ollinger Stories by John Updike, 20 cents
A 1930 New Haven alarm clock, electric, $19
Gasoline, motor oil, oil filter (change again at 270,000 miles)
1908 Edison Standard Phonograph with 30" aftermarket horn. (For this, I sell some other phonographs.)

New Threads

Top Bottom