• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

A plushie of Baby Daisy from Super Mario Bros. I already have the Baby Mario Bros. and Baby Peach, but the one of Daisy I found offline at Walmart instead of having to order it online for at least three times the original price. Walmart had a whole bunch of Nintendo plushies, I was pleasantly surprised for a change. I'm thinking of getting the Baby Rosalina plushie next.

A 1950s Rival Ice-O-Mat Atomic ice crusher :p
20220526_184430.jpg

20220526_184447.jpg

20220526_184442.jpg

20220526_184436.jpg

I'm a very bad boy! :p At an antique show I acquired a rather large collection of 250+ vintage photos from a friend (who is a vendor), I liked what I was seeing and they were all from the same family, so... I had to ask how much for all of them :) $150 later, far more than I wanted to spend on anything today, but they are all mine now! :D

Vintage Photos - Sid.jpg

(3) new in box General Electric 1750 RPM 3/4 horsepower 110 volt AC motors for $30 each :p
20220531_135355.jpg

It never hurts to ask :D

1 pair all-leather brogans, $12 at the thrift store (brand new, never worn, sells for $175-185 on line.)
1979 Wuersch eight-day porthole clock
3 shirts from the thrift store
Couple gallons gasoline to start the car

My new grooming table arrived today! :)
And just ordered all new living room furniture which will probably get here in a few days.

3C0F82C8-58C4-44BE-AB92-7EE28D47DC13.jpeg
B82ED715-8B58-4295-A3EC-DDB78592DBBA.jpeg

You have to post pics of the furniture later I think. :)

It should be arriving sometime this week! I just ordered it this afternoon so it isn’t here yet (I purchased it online.)
But I’ll make sure you will be the first one to see the pictures! :)

A new (old) pair of cowboy boots... I love wearing cowboy boots! And my old black pair have been getting a little rough... I found these boots at a garage sale last weekend for $20, worn very few times according to the vendor, probably just a few times a year for Calgary Stampede week, they seem to have a vintage style to them...

I will likely wear them a lot more than that! :) I often wear my cowboy boots from spring until the first major snowfall in the autumn...

Cowboy Boots 01.jpg

A new (old) pair of cowboy boots... I love wearing cowboy boots! And my old black pair have been getting a little rough... I found these boots at a garage sale last weekend for $20, worn very few times according to the vendor, probably just a few times a year for Calgary Stampede week, they seem to have a vintage style to them...

I will likely wear them a lot more than that! :) I often wear my cowboy boots from spring until the first major snowfall in the autumn...

View attachment 80676

I love those!!!
I had cowgirl boots at some point but they either wore out or I outgrew them.
I would be super excited to find some for $20 as well.
Great find! Hope you enjoy them :)

I picked up our CSA today. It's prepaid already but that's the last acquisition along with plant ties for my pepper plants.

I love those!!!
I had cowgirl boots at some point but they either wore out or I outgrew them.
I would be super excited to find some for $20 as well.
Great find! Hope you enjoy them :)

Among other things my old black cowboy boots were starting to leak water in when it rained

And I have already worn the boots several times :) I have some fancy cowboy boots I only wear occasionally, I think these brown ones might become my new regular use boots...

New Threads

Top Bottom