• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

WWE 2K19 on Xbox One.

Pre-ordered it this week on Game.co.uk, should be here by Tuesday.

Looking forward to playing it and getting some achievements, I need to get back on the Leader Board this month.

A TV guide and 2 Lottery tickets, a hot chocolate and a cappuccino coffee.

Last edited:
I bought this new toy by Crayola called Scribble Scrubbie. They're two small white flocked toy animal figurines, a dog and a cat, that come with washable markers that you can decorate them with. And then later you can wash them off with the special brush they come with, let them dry and color them again.
The also have a set of animal characters that come with a cute little bathtub to wash then in, but I might get those some other time.

This card for my nephew who turns 5 on Wednesday:
IMG_20181014_215823.jpg

A stuffed Christmas-themed Beanie Boo unicorn, some red felt and sequin ribbons, milk, and some aspirin and chicken noodle soup because I have a cold.:mask:

Paid a fiver for an extra Martial Arts lesson

Bought a pack of Maltesers cookies for a Pound from Tesco (just don't tell Mum, strictly speaking I'm not supposed to have a lot of sweet stuff)

Last edited:
A round of drinks in the Pub last night (I had a tenner on me, and the whole round came to £12.80! Eh?!) All I had was a Pint of Cider, a Pint of Black Sheep Bitter, an Orange J2O and a Martini with Lemon!

I bought the round because it was my Uncle's birthday on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Red Beans Rice & Sausage soup, 2 cracker packets & a 20oz bottle of Cherry Coke Zero. For lunch.

Well, I literally just returned from the grocery store, and the last thing I scanned into the register was.. A slice of Brie cheese.

A regular Pepsi Max (no ice) at the movies.

Then we came back to Town and I went in Top Shop to look for clothes for that interview I've got on the 30th, but found what I wanted cheaper in Mark's and Spencer's, but I'm under orders to take what I bought back because Dad says I already have interview appropriate black trousers, white shirt and a tie in the Cupboard.

One day I'll look first to see what I've already got before I rush out and spend £37 plus 5p for a carrier bag.

2 liters 1% milk.
Black lipstick for vampiress costume
2 packs of Reese peanut butter cups
2 pairs of baby socks for a doll I've just crafted.

New Threads

Top Bottom