• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

A foot long Cheese and Ham Subway, a bag of Dorito's and a coke.

And I collected a book I bought on eBay last week from Argos.

A small tray of chips (Americans would call them Fries) and a small can of Diet Coke at the Circus yesterday.

Tesco food shopping yesterday. Today I paid £3.50 for an Uber to Town, and then £4 for a regular Orange Juice and a coffee, and then I bought a single 3 Lotto tickets, a single Tram ticket and a copy of this week's TV Choice (all next week's soap spoilers)

A month ago I bought a Raspberry Pi 3 b+, I wanted one since like 2 years ago and now was the time. Some t-shirts and 3 books, 2 about history of Rome and the Medici and a sci-fi book: Dead Space Catalyst.

Vitamins E and D
Calcium/Magnesium with Zinc.

Six bottles each.

I expected it to be "buy 2, get 3 more at no additional cost"
because that's what the flyer said.
But, the website was "buy 2, get 4 more...."
So.

Just but a beginner level game programming book in Python on Amazon.

Should come by Thursday.

Return rail ticket from Leamington Spa to Bristol Temple Meads for Saturday 6 October, in order to attend the Positive News Annual Innovation Meeting. This will be my first time back in Brizzle since the city held the title of European Green Capital (2015). If only all towns on River Avons* had the same sustainability buzz...
*or should that be "Rivers Avon"?

Last edited:
3 packs of AAA batteries, Printer paper and 2 small toys from Pound Land. And 2 coffees at a shop in Hillsborough, and a pack of envelopes and a £1 scratch card from Tesco.

I won my £1 back on the scratch card.

Last edited:
From Sainsbury's: fresh pineapple chunks, red onions, Ape Snacks coconut chocolate bites, dried apricots.

New Threads

Top Bottom