• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

From Morrison's: a lemon, fresh dill, washing-machine cleaner, bulgar wheat, multigrain croissants, large vine tomatoes, a white onion, a turnip and a mango.

My very first of a series I've been looking for, for 19 years (very rare from Japan 1994).

mmm.jpg

Turns out those Batteries I bought from Pound Land last week are AA, no good for the camera! Fortunately I had a pack of Kodak AAA ones in the drawer.

But that was immaterial anyway because the ruddy camera didn't work.

Anyway today I bought 4 Americano coffees at the Ball (nice coffee as well, only cost me a fiver for 2)

Miles Davis Quintet Live in Zurich 1960 CD for my brother's birthday tomorrow (not that I expect it to arrive that soon) from Hive. Very chuffed to discover that Hive now do gift-wrap, so I didn't need to renege on my Amazon boycott.

Guitar Hero Live on Xbox One, £22 in CEX complete with USB Guitar controller, well I bought it then half an hour later I changed my mind realising I can't play Guitar and took it back for a refund.

I also bought Kinect Star Wars on the 360 for my Brother's kids.

I`ve bought hosting plans for my e-commerce online store from Zomo.net. They have good pricing and have unlimited traffic. I believe it is the best deal ever

I`ve bought hosting plans for my e-commerce online store from Zomo.net. They have good pricing and have unlimited traffic. I believe it is the best deal ever

Yeah it doesn't look bad, if I could work out how much 2.9 Euros is in English money, I'd be half tempted to sign up myself.

A ticket for "Special Qualities of the Double Curved Surface", a workshop taking place at Rudolf Steiner House as part of Open House London weekend.
Turns out I was misinformed. It was a hands-on workshop for architects and structural engineers (I'm neither), not actually part of the Open House activities. Fortunately I was refunded in cash. The last thing I bought was the latest issue of Hello! magazine, to catch the latest on the forthcoming royal wedding.

Yeah it doesn't look bad, if I could work out how much 2.9 Euros is in English money, I'd be half tempted to sign up myself.
£2.61 to the nearest penny, according to XE Currency Converter.

Solo: A Star Wars Story on Blu Ray (because unlike the butt hurt Disney hashing Star Wars geeks on Facebook, I enjoyed it).

Mostly just some boring old groceries, although I did find an amusing "fakie" of My Little Pony at the dollar store. The package says "My Little Horse", and "I am happy horse", and there is a kind of weird looking picture of Scootaloo on the front. The pony -I'm sorry, horse- inside is actually similar to Fluttershy as a Power Pony. But her wings are very small and not yellow and her eyes are pink instead of blue. Her body is blue-green which is supposed to be her costume, but if you're not familiar with the Power Ponies it looks pretty weird.:confused:

I bought a new plan from Zomro.net the best webhosting provider ever for my new e-commerce projects. Im as happy as a child coz Im sure I`ll have additional income very soon.;)

Taxi fare to an interview this morning, got back 20 minutes ago (see my topic in the education and employment section for results)

Ancillary Sword (second book in the Ancillary Justice trilogy). I have a few other books in my to-read pile but I'm very enthusiastic about this book series.

A 6 inch Pepperoni Feast from Pizza Hut, small bag of chips and a coke. I also bought 2 Birthday cards from Card Factory.

A week's worth of food shopping from Tesco, and a scratch card (on which I won £2! Yay! Go me!)

New Threads

Top Bottom