• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

A bottle of "Famous Grouse" Whisky for Dad's birthday, plus £7.70 fora senior ticket to see Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday, and a regular Pepsi Max (no ice), a Tango Ice Blast, and a regular Orange Tango at the movies.

Green glow-stick glasses.
Fairy costume for My Life dolls
Leopard costume for My Life dolls
A stuffed animal that can transform from a troll doll to a dragon, and from a stuffed animal into a pillow.

A HyperX Cloud Stinger gaming headset. It costed me $50 dollars ($54 if you include tax), but it was sure worth it! It sounds SOOOO amazing!

£4 Tram Train fare for a shadowing new carer today, and a Chicken Fillet Burger from KFC, and a bag of chips and small Pepsi Max.

I was very tempted to buy a Printer cartridge from PC World for £16, as mine's about to run out, but I need to go food shopping tomorrow so I'm saving money for that.

4912ECAA-CA57-4324-8E89-24790AD73DDD.jpeg
This-

I stop for a beer after my Monday eve therapist at the 1/2 off happy hour.

Some curtain webbing stuff or whatever you call that strip that goes on the top of the curtain, and some red thread and new sewing machine needles.
I have a plan to convert a big poster (printed on fabric) into a colourful curtain to brighten up my hallway. :)

Satin finished stainless steel door hinges for my Jeep Wrangler full doors.

20181109_145847.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom