• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

for me, earlier this afternoon I went across to the shop and bought a Dairy Milk chocolate Bar.

How about you guys? Can be anything.

Oh last week I ordered the Street Fighter 2 animated Japanese movie on Blu Ray, was dispatched from an Amazon Marketplace seller today.

Last edited:
You buy your own B-day cakes? Do you have 'Happy Birthday, Me!' written on it? That's hilarious. Sounds like something I would have to do.

A Easter lily and a card for my wife. Oh, I almost forgot, chocolate dipped strawberries.

2 CDs: Plumb's Deluxe version of "Need You Now" and "Nothing But Thieves" (self-titled), an Imported version.

Secondhand 3'x1.5'x1.5' fish tank with wood stand/lid. Always wanted one of that size. Don't know why I haven't done it sooner. Its going to sit in the garage for a bit as I'm not ready for it, but I'd seen this one advertised a few times, price kept dropping, and someone else would eventually get it.
Might need to reseal it, and make a glass lid sometime.

My new 2 horsepower 3 phase electric motor arrived for my Logan toolroom lathe today.
With my phase converter box and the additional size from 3/4 horse to two horsepower should allow for some pretty serious low end torque when added to the fixed belt and gearing changes that are already in place.

Attachments

• 20160328_151251.jpg
    20160328_151251.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 419
Mundane purchases, some groceries from the co-op around the corner.

More exciting purchases downloaded The Bridge/Bron/Broen season 3 from amazon video, as there is no sign of it coming on Netflix anytime soon. I have already seen it but wanted to watch it again and watch with others. I wish I would have bought HD though, the quality on SD is just about watchable and not worth £15; and they don't give refunds once you start streaming/watching which you're obviously going to need to do to even check the quality.

This week's National Lottery tickets, a foot long Cheese and Ham sandwich from Subway, a Magnum ice cream and a small hot chocolate, and then a TV Choice magazine.

New Threads

Top Bottom