• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

A hairdryer (Parlux 3800 Eco Ceramic Ionic Dryer). Might as well make the most of my locks whilst all hairdressers are closed.
On that note, the sooner Lush reopens their online shop, the better...

Aquatic Life RO Buddie Three Stage Reverse Osmosis 50 gallon per day water filter
My fish should love it :)
ro buddie.jpg

a0540315595_16.jpg

This album on bandcamp; for $9.99 it is a great deal. Good band, Tatiana is beautiful hehehe.

A second therapy light, this one for a cockatoo we're getting from my deceased step-uncle. He needs sunlight to thrive, so I got the bird one.

Santa's marching band tree ornaments
20201121_114332.jpg

The mice actually strike their two brass bells to make their music

20201121_114348.jpg

60 bucks worth of bud (the strain is called Blue Dream) and Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition from the Steam Black Friday sale... the cherry on top of a perfect Thanksgiving given the circumstances.

1936 Hamilton Beach Model E kitchen stand mixer. It can double as a handheld. The handle is cracked & I will need a spare, but it runs perfectly on all 15 speeds & comes with both bowls.

Ringer box for my old candlestick phone. Doesn't work; missing magneto and crank. Will modify.

Edison cylinder from 1917 of some ragtime.

A Glenn Miller 78 from 1942.

Harris tweed coat & a leather motoring jacket, both second-hand.

New Threads

Top Bottom