• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

E98340FD-6DB3-4731-85C8-E7C11884BCD7.jpeg

A bath bucket! Upgrading my crappy tiny bathroom with what I hope is a comfortable way to have a bath.

A new pair of gloves - I lost one of the pair I had somewhere on the way back from our recent trip to Chicago.

Meal replacement drinks - I've been having problems with not wanting to eat, so I'm trying these for when I feel like I can manage some liquid but not food, to try to make sure I'm getting adequate nutrients.

And bar soap, because we were out.

A new phone after my trusty old Samsung Ace 3 died (think I cooked it through Wi-Fi hotspotting its 4G
reception). A quick glance at Ebay resulted in my getting a Redmi Note 8 4gb RAM/64gb Storage.
Damn this thing is good considering its cost.. £146

It casts like a champ to my Sony Smart TV, great all round quality & can multi task on it..
Redmi Note 8 review: The perspective you need.
it's quite tough according to the following link :-
Redmi Note 8 Durability Test | | SCRATCH WATER BEND DROP | Gupta Information Systems | Hindi

Also the little linear speaker makes a lot of noise that's surprisingly listenable, has a good audio setup from the
Qualcomm 665 AIE that's running the show.

A 50th anniversary card for my parents. They'll be celebrating it on Valentine's Day.
A large plush toy green dragon.
A clear plastic case for storing and displaying my LOL dolls in.
Some fruit-flavored Tic-Tacs.

A large coffee mug with Snoopy on it that was out for Valentine's Day. It comes with cake mix so I can make a "mug cake" in the microwave, which I plan to do tomorrow for my Happy Single Day treat. :yum:

Two Happy Meal toys of the Mr. Men/Little Miss characters. It feels like forever since they had decent toys of characters that I like. I got Mr. Happy and Little Miss Quick.

A teddy bear that can record a message one paw and play it back on the other. Of course it's meant to record some lovey-dovey message if you give it to someone as a gift, but I will have more fun recording rude or creepy stuff and then playing it back.:smilingimp:

From Boots, taking advantage of double loyalty card points for my birthday month: Dried mango, 2 pots of Livia's treats (1 chocolate orange, 1 salted caramel), Humble Co bamboo interdental brushes, Kind Organic tampons and 2 packets of Emily Crisps Spring Greens. The mango and LK treats are to share out for my birthday tomorrow. The Spring Green crisps are to accompany sandwich meals next week. Normally I'd have carrot sticks, but I've cancelled this week's vegetable bag delivery as I'm away this weekend, so no more carrots until next Wednesday.

Last edited:
A two pack of White Owl grape-flavored cigars. Quit smoking last January but started back this February. It'll be alright.

A bagful of clothes from the Resale shop.
Paid 80 cents for a total of 14 items.

To cut up to make pieced backs for quilt tops I already
have made.

A pair of oven gloves and an iron-on jean patch from John Lewis, whose bricks-and-mortar stores have closed as of today. :-(

New Threads

Top Bottom