• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Corsair Void Pro RGB USB headset; for gaming and because I have had many work reunions with my college partners these days and most of the time we work until 2am and I don't want to wake up my parents while we work.

imgres

A DLC for Skyrim. Before tat, some golf balls and armored work gloves. Before that, a Cambridge KJV Bible with every feature I needed.

Tea bags, margarine, and a second G1 replica of My Little Pony. Her name is Minty and she is green with shamrocks as her "cutie mark".

I bought three pair of slipper socks online. Two have a character from The Nightmare Before Christmas and one has Minnie Mouse. They arrived and they all look great but unfortunately they are all too small and will have to go back.

20191227_172003.jpg

20191227_172012.jpg

It was half off on all Christmas wares at the local discount store, so I took advantage of it.
The LED lights were just $3.48 a box.
The gift bags, $.50 a piece.
The $4 tablecloth will serve well in the future as the cover for the train layout.
I got two of the LED wands for $1 just to rob the 6 batteries out of them for my digital calipers I use in my machineshop :p

The grocery store was kind today and sold me two pounds of hot sausage for $1.49
Then they spotted me 8 pounds of pork loin for $1.17 a pound
The pound of hot peppers that will go into the roaster with the one loin cost me $.39

On top of that, I got 8 pounds of ribeye steaks for $5.99 a pound :D

I spent a stack of cash today just to save one nearly as high :cool:

Horror Fright 115 Pc. high speed drill bit index
This set contains Imperial measure, number and letter sizes

20200107_184140.jpg

20200107_153657.jpg

20200107_153613.jpg

About a half pound of Pastrami. Haven't had any in years!

Had to get some to go with my Jewish Rye bread. :)

Yesterday I went to Value Village and found a plushie of a Generation 1 My Little Pony that was almost like new. Her name is Blossom, she is purple and her cutie mark is some white flowers.
My collection of G1 MLP is growing faster than I thought it would. I had these ponies as a kid in the 80's, so the nostalgia is pretty strong.:)

New Threads

Top Bottom