• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Boxes of 100 of several different sizes of Ultra pro platinum pocket pages so I can start organizing some collectibles.
A few old skeleton keys to fit the old doors in my house.

Two Monster energy drinks (zero sugar of course). I never gave much of a damn about 'em prior to recently and even saw their fanbase as a bunch of wannabe Chad low-class douchebags. But I can't deny they're pretty damn convenient since I started my job. I never drink more than one per day.

20201202_183532.jpg

Kroger fried chicken. Not the best out there, but still a billion times better than KFC.

1/4 oz. of bud, half of it indica and half of it sativa, along with a pack of RAW cones and two Monster Rehab energy iced tears from the corner store

Christmas gifts for family, and I'm glad that's done and over with. COVID or not, the stampede is making their way to a retail store near you.

Got food and drinks for the food bank drop off at the supermarket dreading it going the 3rd of January !!! :(

New Threads

Top Bottom