• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Cell phone booster. Since I can only get 1-2 bars and that's at one end of the house only. Zero signal from anywhere else. Even outside I can't get over 1-2 bars. Should be here in a week. Hope it works out.

Sixty Watt soldering iron with temperature control on an auction. I wanted a 75W but the 60W will still do what I need it to, for about half the price. :)

A bunch of bananas, some Krazy Glue, and a Lost Kitties carton. Lost Kitties are basically blind bags with little toy cat figures and things that come in a milk-carton style box.

20190803_162239.jpg
20190803_162118.jpg

Sour candy.
Dried apricots.
Lemon cream cookies.
Trail mix with fruits, nuts, & seeds.

Cell phone charging pad for $7. One of the most useful things ever. I put it my nightstand and just plop the phone down and let it charge overnight. No cords no worries even if I'm half asleep.

Jeans that actually fit and not these baggy things I've been wearing forever. Tried skinny jeans for the first time in my life. After getting over the shock factor I think I will like them. Found this store called B2 that had tons of stuff I would actually wear at a really good prices. Since my surgery I can actually fit into the 29 jeans I had saved from high school. So I got some 29s and 30s today.

A 25th anniversary Winston Cup Racing tire ashtray
25th anniversary.jpg
20190821_133917.jpg

Should be proper to add to my collection of vintage tire shop ad ashtrays:

Attachments

• Tire shop ashtray collection.jpg
    Tire shop ashtray collection.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

New Threads

Top Bottom