• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Some craft glue, a unicorn rubber ducky and a big plastic pail with the LOL Surprise doll characters printed on it that was out for Easter. The pail might be good for storing my collection of LOL Suprise dolls or other small toys.

A horn for my fat tire bicycle

20190406_090909.jpg

More cheap sunglasses from fleabay, because the last pair was the wrong colour. Who wants to let the harmful blue light in and filter out the warmth? :rolleyes:

I bought this exclusive toy at Mastermind Toys called Tweet Beats. They're little toy birds with different names, personalities and music genres that sing and play music when you put them on a special tree that they come with. The platforms on the tree each have a different part of a tune, like bass and vocals and you can switch the birds around. And you can lower the volume or switch the tree off when you're tired of the music. And I got an extra bird character for free. I just thought they were really neat.:)

A tripod adapter for my smartphone.
This will enable me to mount it to my monopod or a photographic tripod.
I have a bluetooth remote shutter trigger on the way so I can use my phone's camera on a steady support.

cam mount.jpg
20190417_195909.jpg

Car parts, and more car parts over the last month. Last thing was more paint, because the last one I bought wasn't quite the right color white. This weekend I will get to try again.

Oh and some more used CDs from the thrift store. This time got all Madonna's albums from the early 80s to early 90s.

A solar-powered figurine of a flamingo that flaps its wings. I'm planning to give it for my mom for Mother's day because she said she'd like something like that to decorate her dashboard.:)
Some white craft felt.
Two LOL Surprise "Fashion Crush" doll outfits.
Two Kinders Surprise Eggs.
Two Plastic magazine holders (I'm going to use them to store and display my fashion dolls in).
An orange Frutopia at McDonald's.
An Uglydoll Happy Meal Toy.

Had to get a new wireless network adapter that was compatible with the installation of Windows 10. Apparently Windows 10 is allergic to legacy devices using a conventional PCI bus, so I got this one with a PCIe slot. Made the installation of Windows 10 uneventful.

413w3XLyrYL.jpg

Last edited:
Finally bough a bookshelf. I still need to pay my aunt, as she purchased and delivered it.
My last apartment had no place where a bookshelf would fit (low ceiling on all walls).
本棚.jpg

This is my girl! It took me a few years and a loan to get this baby. But it turned to easier that I have expected. Simply believe in your dreams, and they will definitely come true
jeep-gladiator-gravity-concept.jpg

I bought new pencils.
My old one was a pencil I bough 4 years ago, it worked but where really uncomfortable writing with it for longer periods of time.
I thinks I have overdone the purchase a little (24 pencils), something I seem to do from time to time.

いい鉛筆です.jpg

A record (LP). The Tangent - A Spark In The Aether (The Music That Died Alone - Volume Two).

A Kushlan 3.5 cubic foot wheelbarrow style cement mixer
20190519_140852.jpg

And a Hitachi rotary hammer

20190519_141138.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom