• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Today at Dolleramma I bought a pink and purple ruffle sponge because my old sponge was starting to fall apart, a tub of metallic yellow Nickelodeon slime, a couple of "gourmet" lollipops and a unicorn key chain that shoots a rainbow-colored ball out of its snout, like a popgun.:smile:

Yesterday I went Micheal's and bought light green felt and fluffy stuffing for doll making, some green spray-on fabric paint, and then I went to the Dollarama and bought two new laundry bags for storing my plushies in, some hot glue sticks, and a couple of Monster High dolls for only 4 dollars each. They have molded and painted-on swimsuits, so they can be played with in the tub or a swimming pool, and they're never naked.:)

20190602_214600.jpg

I want to say it was something cool, like the campsite plug and double socket to make an extension lead I can use to charge my batteries while ebike touring..
hookup.jpeg

hookup2.jpeg

.. But I'm afraid the last thing was actually an unofficial poster of Hanayo Koizumi in "cyber" costume, for my bedroom wall. :oops:
qcza.jpg

I bought this hand-held misting fan shaped like a cute little pink dog. It doesn't need batteries, one of its ears has a crank that you turn around, and you squeeze the trigger with your other hand to spray the water. It gives off a good breeze for such a little fan.

Four 8'x4' sheets of black corrugated plastic, 2mm thick, for covering the electronics and possibly making some kind of fairings on my hybrid touring bike.
I'm excited for my batteries to arrive; but they haven't even shipped yet.

I also ordered a pair of squishy balls. Fidget toys. :)

Finally got the remastered audio and video DVD set for all 79 episodes of Star Trek TOS. The original DVD set just doesn't measure up to this one. Amazing quality. Loved the fact that technicians and marketers all came together to revive such a beloved science fiction classic.

Whew...after watching a random episode I needed a cigarette! :rolleyes: Oh yeah...I don't smoke. :p

Weight training gloves:

76104003_l.jpg

Bought them for $10.00 on sale, realized they are almost exactly the same as my worn-out cycling gloves which now sell for fifty dollars.

Last edited:
Sparkly red and black felt, and a clear rubber ball with a cute little floating alien inside with glitter and gold stars. When you bounce or throw the ball, the alien's head lights up and flashes different colors.

I ordered course work for me;) Essay is not so big problem for me. But I'm bad in physics and recently we had a big course work at university..I decided to order it on AffordablePapers.com they guarantee high-quality for affordable prices! It helped a lot!

New Threads

Top Bottom