• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Estwing hammer for $12.00 at a St. Vincent de Paul charity outlet. It's a 22 ounce, slightly used framing hammer, not as big as the one I bought my husband many years ago:
p_1000102923.jpg
Picture from the net of a new one. The one I bought has a handle with some slight discoloration.
I have one too :)

I want both of these:

adjustable.jpg
flexclaw.jpg
stewart.jpg

What are they for? They look pretty cool.
The adjustable claw on the Craftsman hammer makes it more versatile.
It has a magnetic nail holder that eases one handed use.

The Stewart has a front nail puller that can also be used to twist studs for better alignment.

20190909_132307.jpg
20190909_131631.jpg
20190909_131742.jpg
20190909_132249.jpg
20190909_132112.jpg

The adjustable step on this tool eliminates the need for a cribbing block for removing long nails.

It can also double as a stud twister or a wrench.

22CA012F-37B1-4FFB-B56B-9EE56EC4CF38.png
305C5169-72A1-4908-B456-447F9BFB0DC2.jpeg
These are not the last things I bought, but I carry these-

Deluge
And
Stiletto- the Stiletto has a titanium head. The titanium and wood handle does a magnificent job at helping reduce shock and recoil in aiding in reducing overuse injury. The Stilettos are expensive though!

Went apple picking today at an orchard. Picked two pails full of apples, lobo's, cortlands and yellow transparents. Also purchased two pumpkins, two zucchini, acorn, butternut, and patty pan squash at a nearby road stand.

Winter_Squash_Guide.jpg
images

Last edited:
I just got back from a visit to a local "geek" convention, and I brought with me Ness and Paula from Earthbound/Mother 2, made out of pixel beads.
20190922_155135.jpg

A couple of furry, colorful toys for my cats.
A couple of Animal Jam figures at the dollar store.
Two packages of air-dying clay, one pink and one blue.
Some pork strips at the grocery store for stir fry.

New Threads

Top Bottom