• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

A Snockers bar today.

And this week I bought about £4.50 worth of Lotto Hot Picks tickets for this week's draws, which I haven't checked yet so I might've won something either Tuesday or last night (yeah right!)

Hmm, I bought Vampyr and the middle package from the Spooky Bundle on Humble Bundle. I try to buy all my games from there now to support charity.

I also bought a cuff watch strap. It's about 2 and a quarter inches wide all around, red and black leather. My old one was on the verge of completely snapping so I binned it. Feels strange not wearing a watch now.

+1 for Humble Bundle :)

Due to illness I was going to order takeaway Pizza, but I ain't paying £14.99 for a small Pepperoni, so I sent my carer round to Tesco with some money and he got me 2 Pizza Baguettes for less than 2 quid.

A watch battery. I wear a Fitbit most of the time, but I keep an analogue watch as a backup for when it's charging.

Topic.

for me, earlier this afternoon I went across to the shop and bought a Dairy Milk chocolate Bar.

How about you guys? Can be anything.

Oh last week I ordered the Street Fighter 2 animated Japanese movie on Blu Ray, was dispatched from an Amazon Marketplace seller today.

hamburger:rolleyes:

A biodegradable phone case.
Wow, that sounds really cool. What is it made of? I don't know if my phone case is biodegradable but it scores green points for being made of recycled fire hose.

The last thing I bought was a monthly rail season ticket for between Leamington Spa and Coventry.

A lift kit for our Jeep. Now I just need the Jeep fairies to come and install it during the night. Otherwise tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Mexican homemade ice cream cone with two gigantic scoops on a waffle cone. Flavors: Raisin Rum on the bottom, and Cheese (Cochita cheese and vanilla mix) on the top. DELICIOUS!

New Threads

Top Bottom