• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Lunch, for me I got French fries and mixed veggies (interesting combo I know, but it's hard as a vegan to find anything better). And I bought lunch for my parents too.

Lion King Promo Card P2 (1 of 6) from Australia. First one I've found for good price since I started collecting in 1994. 'Good things come to those that wait'. Emphasis on 'wait'. :D

s-l1600 (33).jpg s-l1600 (30).jpg

An owl backpack purse and a fox pendant, though I haven't received them yet. Last thing that I have physically received, a donair and some fries :D

Big Issue, again. When I told the vendor I didn't have the right change he handed me a copy and said I could pay him later. Which fortunately I did, as I got some change after sending a parcel from the post office.

Brake shoes, wheel cylinders, spring kits and drums for the back brakes on my truck. Now comes the fun part.

From the Dollar Store: Couple Powerades and Chocolate Bars and some Batteries. Was only ~$12

From Walmart: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild themed Controller and Crash Bandicoot for my Nintendo Switch, Instant Mocha Coffee (was gonna get myself some more Hot Chocolate for my Mochas, but they were also out of the Hazelnut Folgers I always get, so I settled on that, about the same price as the Hot Chocolate powder anyways), Underwear, Curly Shoe Laces, Poop bags for my Dog, and a Pokemon Poster (1st gen Pokemon, all 151 in their beautiful glory) and Gum. Was just over $70

From The Source: Bluetooth Keyboard and Wireless Mouse for my Laptop. Was just over $90

From Marks Wearhouse: Shoes, priced as $40 but got em for $30 instead as there was a promotional sale going on (which I didn't know), only had one pair of Size 9s and a couple 10s, so I got the 9s, a bit of wiggle room which isn't too bad (I'm a size 8 guy). Was just over $33

Breakfast and Lunch together was ~$16

And finally I bought 1 months worth of World of Warcraft Time ($18.99) and the new Destiny 2 Expansion ($54.99). Was just under $74

All together: $405.91

[Bank Account silently weeps]

Last edited:
Hmm, I bought Vampyr and the middle package from the Spooky Bundle on Humble Bundle. I try to buy all my games from there now to support charity.

I also bought a cuff watch strap. It's about 2 and a quarter inches wide all around, red and black leather. My old one was on the verge of completely snapping so I binned it. Feels strange not wearing a watch now.

New Threads

Top Bottom